IGNORED

*OVER*2000 POST CONTEST!*CHECK ON THANKSGIVING*

sdstuff64

Well this is it!The winners are in!And they are:

Tghis is my 2285th post,so somePunk came only 4 posts away with his guess of 2289!

7000000 sorry i thought you were stan jr i mean 2289

He is the winner!

And for the pie part,nobody guessed my fav pie,Apple Cheesecake but somebody did guess my second fav!ShinRyu05 guess lemon cream pie,my close 2nd fav so he too is a wijnner!

THis must be the only contest where Thomas Jentzsch didn't win!good for you too! ;)

I will PM both of you for your addresses and then will ship out the prizes!

Due to time and money both of you are getting the same prize,but I hope you like it!If you want to post here what you got,feel free to! :D ;) :)

THis must be the only contest where Thomas Jentzsch didn't win!

Yup, but only because you posted seven other messages today before returning here. ;) :D

You did I did that just to screw you over?Well,maybe...But no,I just went here after posting a few times.And I didn't post on Wed at all,and that would have made my post count even higher! :D :P ;)

And I didn't post on Wed at all,and that would have made my post count even higher! :D  :P  ;)

You should know that I had anticipated that too. ;)

Oh,your just that good then. ;)

Well big news.SomePunk said he just wanted to play and that he didn't wanna have to pay extra shipping and what not so I will have to have another contest now!Look for it sometimesnext week! :sad: :D ;)

Well this is it!The winners are in!And they are:

Tghis is my 2285th post,so somePunk came only 4 posts away with his guess of 2289!

7000000 sorry i thought you were stan jr i mean 2289

He is the winner!

And for the pie part,nobody guessed my fav pie,Apple Cheesecake but somebody did guess my second fav!ShinRyu05 guess lemon cream pie,my close 2nd fav so he too is a wijnner!

THis must be the only contest where Thomas Jentzsch didn't win!good for you too! ;)

I will PM both of you for your addresses and then will ship out the prizes!

Due to time and money both of you are getting the same prize,but I hope you like it!If you want to post here what you got,feel free to! :D ;) :)

Wait a mf'in minute... He says he knew that was your favorite pie. He was supposed to guess... HE CHEATED!!!

CHEATER, CHEATER, CHEATER!!!

He had an advantage over us!!! :x :x :x