IGNORED

AtariAge at CGE2010 Preview!

Albert

For those interested, Albert will have signed copies of my novel, Driving Crazy, at the Atari Age booth. I certainly wish I had the money to attend, but heck, at least I'm represented. :D

If you'd like more info, including excerpts, deleted scenes, reviews and a reading I did for a local radio station, please check out my website, www.RandyPearson.org.

Enjoy the show, everyone!

"Smeg" Randy

:lust:

Ooh! Such exciting stuff!

Hope there's plenty of copies of the new games, they look _amazing_! Probably be picking up a boxed copy of Jr. Pac-Man, some of those sweet magnets (depending on price and my budget of course!), thinking about Turbo, K.O. Cruiser and Juno First, maybe Failsafe too. And maybe a shirt too. And maybe a Harmony cart. Oh, the budget! :)

Three days to go!

...some of those sweet magnets (depending on price and my budget of course!)...

The Atari 2600 Magnet Carts will only be $5.00 each. Given the amount of work and materials we put into these, as well as the quality of the labels, I consider that a bargain! We just labeling all of these tonight. :)

But how will we ever get our hands on this secret homebrew if we cannot attend the convention Al?! :)

If the game sells out at the show (a distinct possibility), it's unclear at this time if more copies will be available. Right now I cannot make any promises, but I am well aware that people who are unable to attend are going to want a copy, especially once it's revealed what the game is. :D

..Al

Hay Al I would love some of the boxed games that were cart only, but living in Australia makes it really hard to attend as much as I would love to. Do you think they might pop up in the store some time in the store down the track.

The Atari 2600 Magnet Carts will only be $5.00 each. Given the amount of work and materials we put into these, as well as the quality of the labels, I consider that a bargain! We just labeling all of these tonight. :)

I think it's safe to say that given the sheer amount of quality control, experimentation, and processing we did (something that has gone on for the past two to three months with Monkey Labs working non-stop on coming up with different ways to really make these carts stand out) $5.00 is a STEAL for anyone on these. :) We did a ton of experimentation to ensure that the magnets are of very high quality and not only look cool but can also hold quite a bit and serve a lot of great purposes.

These aren't just standard 2600 carts! Each one has gone through a lot to make sure that they really stand out and when they're on your fridge people WILL notice! :thumbsup: The labels alone are phenomenal and there's a lot of stuff you might not ever see again post-CGE. I'm really happy with the way these turned out and I'm sure most everyone at the show will absolutely agree!

• Like 1

I've put together some pages describing what you can expect at the AtariAge booth at CGE in less than two weeks!

AtariAge at CGE2010 Preview!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. And I'll be updating these pages in the upcoming week as there are some additional items still to be added. :)

..Al

Hopefully you will have a secret homebrew for all of us

...some of those sweet magnets (depending on price and my budget of course!)...

But how will we ever get our hands on this secret homebrew if we cannot attend the convention Al?! :)

If the game sells out at the show (a distinct possibility), it's unclear at this time if more copies will be available. Right now I cannot make any promises, but I am well aware that people who are unable to attend are going to want a copy, especially once it's revealed what the game is. :D

..Al

Al, thanks a lot for dropping the file for us!!! :)