IGNORED

All three Sly Cooper games in HD (platformers)

cimerians

I used to love platformers, still do.

Someone posted this before somewhere but I have to highly recommend these three games (in one package) like the God of War Collection HD.

Sly Cooper 1,2&3 HD collection

I played and finished the first two and they were incredibly fun and funny, kind of like "Lucasrts Monkey Island funny". The devs which did these also made Infamous which I really liked as well.

The Sly games were not impossibly hard either so anyone with a life outside of games and who is pretty good at platformers will enjoy getting through them. For some reason I could never get into Jak n' Dexter but I kind of liked the Ratchet games. Those were pretty good but I prefer Sly, nothing beats a deal like these three anyway.

If anyone is wondering the PS2 versions don't look all that great when played on a 1080P PS3 LCD. I tend to see a lot of ghosting or trailing so this set definitely looks to be worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mine arrived the other day. Still looks a thousand times better than the original PS2 versions. I stored those away.

This is great! :thumbsup:

Not quite sure when its out in the UK - if the update is half as good as GOW HD then I might be buying> However I am much more interested in the upcoming Splinter Cell HD remakes :love: Loved those 3 titles, the last ones not so much!