IGNORED

Season 1 Game 13 *Lock 'n' Chase*

Think I'm going to pass on this one from here. I don't think this game plays well AT ALL in emulation. The reaction time in between keypress and reaction in Nostalgia was too slow. I never made the corners I wanted to make and half the time the doors wouldn't close until I passed the 2nd placement point instead of the one I just passed.

Edited by ClassicGMR

Classic, get a hold of the 2nd version of the LNC bin file then, Connie over at Mattel got to do a 6K re-release of the game (the original was crammed into 4K) in which Lupin does not stop dead if you press too early on a corner, and also does the nice "arcade" fall into hat death animation. You'll know you got the right bin file as the original 4K only has the Mattel Copywrite info, while the 6K version has both Data East and Mattel copywrite info on the title screen. (Since someone was nice with recording software, I'll get Youtube videos up of both so u can see the difference.)

Think I'm going to pass on this one from here. I don't think this game plays well AT ALL in emulation. The reaction time in between keypress and reaction in Nostalgia was too slow. I never made the corners I wanted to make and half the time the doors wouldn't close until I passed the 2nd placement point instead of the one I just passed.

Try Bliss 2

http://bliss.kylesblog.com/

It always look like a bat to me.

My friend use to called it Binoculars.

I didn't know what it was, maybe a computer chip or a lego... kinda looks like a bridge or an elevator? :P

what exactly IS a bobby pin? Somethin for hair?? Whatever it may be, it is worth 2,000 points! Snag it if you can.

post-3059-128068953965_thumb.jpg

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

oh that game, no as it's already done, but since I still gotta play again to beat, more than likely, I did a video on lvl 1 and 2, but no audio came over, maybe you can show me what Im doing wrong in Snagit?

-Select the Record Screen Video profile.

-Look in the Options group box at the bottom, you will see a microphone icon that let you enable or disable the sound recording.

See image below.

post-25394-128092581073_thumb.jpg

Classic, get a hold of the 2nd version of the LNC bin file then, Connie over at Mattel got to do a 6K re-release of the game (the original was crammed into 4K) in which Lupin does not stop dead if you press too early on a corner, and also does the nice "arcade" fall into hat death animation. You'll know you got the right bin file as the original 4K only has the Mattel Copywrite info, while the 6K version has both Data East and Mattel copywrite info on the title screen. (Since someone was nice with recording software, I'll get Youtube videos up of both so u can see the difference.)

Every collection I looked at had the same file as the one I have on my drive. Know a good spot to find the 6k version?