IGNORED

ODST help?

Zeptari

iswitt, your on my friend list, right?

Hope to see you guys soon....

-rick

Indeed, I am on your list (and you are on mine). I think we tried this once before back in like November or December but we couldn't get enough people. Hopefully it'll work out this time.

Just as an update to anyone looking to help out:

Apparently if you have a new Xbox 360 Slim model, ODST will tell you that you do not have a hard drive even when you do. Zeptari and I tried this today and despite my 250GB drive, the game told me I didn't have one. Not sure why this is an issue.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone....was hoping to piggyback on this thread to get some community insight as to what could be happening here.

My buddy and I were working though ODST on Heroic. We had completed everything except for Prepare to Drop and Coastal Highway on Heroic as of the other night (hadn't completed Prepare to Drop only because we decided to do it on Heroic after we had started the game).

Anyway, of the two that we still needed, we finished Coastal Highway first. Completed it, got into the ship, skipped the cutscene, and......game completed but yet on the mission select screen it's still showing that we haven't completed it on CO-OP. What the hell??? We completed Coastal Highway 3 times, the final time we even watched the entire ending cutscene (but 'A'd' through the credits) and it is still showing us as not having completed Coastal Highway on CO-OP.

So, in the meantime we've completed Prepare to Drop on CO-OP Heroic and haven't gotten back to completing Coastal Highway again, but does anyone have any idea as to what may be going on here? I want my achievement!!! LOL

So, in the meantime we've completed Prepare to Drop on CO-OP Heroic and haven't gotten back to completing Coastal Highway again, but does anyone have any idea as to what may be going on here? I want my achievement!!! LOL

That's an odd one. I'd try it again and if that doesn't work, maybe back up a level to (Data Hive?) and play through those last two. Hopefully it'll pop then. Not sure why that last level would stop the achievement from popping though.

this same glitched achievement happened to me too...on our first play of the last level.

So we played through the level again (with some friends) watched the ending video and

game credits.. so i set the controller down...i really wanted to smash it. I went upstairs,

had a smoke... (i've quit now) and had luch too. came back an hour later. My friends we're still on..

And guess what! the achievement DID indeed unlock... but it was much later... some of my friends said they

got it during a multiplayer match! can you believe that!

I'm sure it was someone on here... was it you Moycon, and a couple.. damn whats their names?

-rick

Actually, the achievement will only unlock if you reach every single checkpoint on the highway level. It is technically possible to advance through without hitting a checkpoint. So it isn't a glitch, it's really you missing a checkpoint.

I think me and Tantrum did that with you Rick. Remember how we had to keep shooting the Banshees until it said "checkpoint"?

:D

Actually, the achievement will only unlock if you reach every single checkpoint on the highway level. It is technically possible to advance through without hitting a checkpoint. So it isn't a glitch, it's really you missing a checkpoint.

I think me and Tantrum did that with you Rick. Remember how we had to keep shooting the Banshees until it said "checkpoint"?

ohhh ok, I remember that now.... Tantrum Blue, right? I forgot you're XBL screen name..

It's hard to rememeber names when some people have a XBL name that's different from their AA name.

Is starscream your XBL name? sorry if it's not...

kinda off topic, anyone wanna help me beat 3 levels in reach on legendary?

-rick

btw: good luck with odst Metal Ghost... hit those checkpoints.. :D

OK....this actually makes me feel better, thanks guys. Although I'm disappointed to hear that we'll have to play through what I, believe it or not, thought was the toughest part of the game at least the problem has been seen before and overcome! Yea, and when I said earlier that we played through Coastal Highway 3 times already, it was indeed always from our last checkpoint, so this makes sense now that we probably had already missed an earlier checkpoint. D'Oh!

And thanks Rick...we'll be tryin'! :-)

:D

ohhh ok, I remember that now.... Tantrum Blue, right? I forgot you're XBL screen name..

It's hard to rememeber names when some people have a XBL name that's different from their AA name.

Is starscream your XBL name? sorry if it's not...

kinda off topic, anyone wanna help me beat 3 levels in reach on legendary?

-rick

btw: good luck with odst Metal Ghost... hit those checkpoints.. :D

I am Bl1tzw1ng on there :P If I'm on, I'll be glad to play some Reach.

OK....this actually makes me feel better, thanks guys. Although I'm disappointed to hear that we'll have to play through what I, believe it or not, thought was the toughest part of the game at least the problem has been seen before and overcome! Yea, and when I said earlier that we played through Coastal Highway 3 times already, it was indeed always from our last checkpoint, so this makes sense now that we probably had already missed an earlier checkpoint. D'Oh!

And thanks Rick...we'll be tryin'! :-)

You will need to restart and make sure before going through any gates that open, it says checkpoint on the screen. Can't remember how many there are but you need em all. Don't forget to go in the one underground tunnel (just before the Banshees come out I think) and get the unlimited ammo rocket launchers. Makes things more fun :D