IGNORED

Halo 2600 Pre-Order

Albert

Actually, the difference is quite clear, one is a binary image and the other one has a PCB, EPROM, cart shell and labels. :P

The way a 2600 game should be enjoyed. :) :thumbsup:

..Al

I can always load it to my sd card and play it on the harmony cart if the program is the same.

thats only reason why I ask. if the program is the same what would stop me getting it for free

via d/l and playing it on the harmony

I can always load it to my sd card and play it on the harmony cart if the program is the same.

thats only reason why I ask. if the program is the same what would stop me getting it for free

via d/l and playing it on the harmony

Supporting AtariAge and Ed Fries? It's quite possible this will not be the last homebrew that Ed writes for the 2600. :ponder:

..Al

• Like 1

Put me down for two copies of it. One will make a good gift for one of my friends who's a fan of the old and newschool alike. :D

-lol Oh well,it's paypall only. I haven't had that in like 5 years. Maybethe AA store will get some, I think thy used credit cards.

Edited by Video

New member here, and I just sent payment for 2 cartridges.

Coincidentally, my wife and I have just rediscovered the Atari 2600. For 2 reasons: Xbox Live Game Room introduced me to Yars' Revenge, which I love. And a shop near us started selling 2600 cartridges, and I bought Yars' and a few others. We set up our Atari and have been having a great time. My wife was an Atari player back in the day, but I never owned one. I was a Commodore kid. I've missed out on a great age in gaming and I've got a lot of catching up to do!

• Like 2

...PayPal $20 plus shipping to sales@atariage.com. Shipping will be:

US: $5 Priority Mail...

Paypal my enemy, we meet again. It sucks to be 17 an not eligible for an account yet...

I can't use ebay either >.<

How long is this offer going to be available for me to find someone to order through? Accept any other payment methods?