IGNORED

Super Circus AtariAge (new WIP)

PacManPlus

• 3 months later...

Would anyone happen to have the beta/RC binaries that were released during the development of this title? I've been going through and trying to collect these for documentation purposes. Unfortunately I never grabbed any from here while it was being worked on. :(

I'll see what I can find while I'm out today, but they've been pretty picked through in recent months. I also need to see if one of the retro game stores in town actually closed their doors without warning. So, I'll look, but I'm not holding out a lot of hope for you, sadly. Maybe you can contact that landfill? :)

Hey Jaynz - if you see a BallBlazer cheap, please let me know.

It'll really depend on if that store's still around. There's a for sale sign at that building RIGHT after their tax season, so it doesn't look good, sadly. (Why is it that so many stores like that think taxes are OPTIONAL?) Failing that, I'll see if I can't figure out where their stock went. Hopefully the Flea Market store picked up the stock.

Also, you wil be having a certain cartridge coming your way shortly. ;)

Aww, you didn't have to do that, but thank you very much!

Well, Video Game Exchange is gone gone... apparently the government takes none to kindly to not paying taxes AT ALL...

The other store I hit only had a few 7800 carts, and most of them were immaculate, so bad candidates for turning them in for re-use. 2600 carts galore, though...

Nothing wrong with immaculate 7800 carts. :)

I can use 2600 carts galore....

Next time I'm down there I'll snag a bunch of the 2600 carts - mostly older games like air/sea battle, combat, etc. Not exactly things people would line up for on ebay in the first place. The 7800 carts, though, I would hate to tear up Pole Position II, Xevious, and Galaga (two of them in boxes) - even for PMP's projects. I would just feel wrong.

• 9 months later...