IGNORED

Oddworld question..l

rxd

I hear that the first 2 Oddworld games are available on PSN for the PS3. Are these just downloadable copies of the PS1 games? How do they look? Fullscreen, cropped, etc? Is this even worthwhile or am I just better off looking for used copies on disk?

Thanks

I haven't bought them yet but I have a few PSOne games that I have bought and played. They are the games and they do have game manuals that can be accessed by pressing the PS button. The games I have look great and just the same to me. I always stuck with their original aspect ratio. But the zoomed or whatever on the PSP looks great I think, it just makes the screen bigger without distorting it. If you're not worried about Gameshark cheats or whatever then I'd say it's worth it just to try out. If you have a PSP then it's a big bonus to play it anywhere. Just be sure when you transfer it that you have it convert the save files so they can be used on the system.