IGNORED

Should this be under Game Programming, not Gaming General?

intvnut

Albert, this one's directed at you....

You added the new Intellivision Programming forum under "Gaming General > Classic Gaming General > Intellivision / Aquarius". All the other systems are under "Game Programming > Programming > (system name)". Are we not cool enough to hang out and program with the TI-99, Coleco and Atari folk? ;-)

I figured I should ask while it's still young.

Albert probably just hasn't gotten around to linking it in the "Programming" section yet. The programming forums used to be a separate section, but within the last year they were broken up and moved under the forums devoted to their corresponding platforms, which I think was the right way to go. The only exception is the 99/4A programming section, since the 99/4A doesn't have its own forum.

Al, thanks!

I guess I'm still a little new here and hadn't noticed the "hot-link" thing myself. I had just noticed I couldn't find the new forum when logging in from a new machine and thought it odd.

Thanks guys for filling me. One of these days I'll no longer be a n00b here. ;-)