IGNORED

Free sprites for the taking

PAC-MAN-RED

And now for something completely different. :P I'm not sure why but I felt like I should make these... spooky... isn't it. :jango:

post-26314-129386779262_thumb.png

Extraterrestrial Grey.zip

Happy New Year everybody!!! :party:

Happy New Year, PMR!

Really nice sprites! You need to team up w/ a developer and get some of your sprites into an actual game :)

B

And now for something completely different. :P I'm not sure why but I felt like I should make these... spooky... isn't it. :jango:

post-26314-129386779262_thumb.png

Extraterrestrial Grey.zip

Happy New Year everybody!!! :party:

Happy New Year, PMR!

Really nice sprites! You need to team up w/ a developer and get some of your sprites into an actual game :)

B

Thank you. :) I'm down with that. :thumbsup: I'll definitely help any developers out there that require sprite creation for their project.

PMRs' skill... is for hire. :grin:

Hey Pac-Man Red nice pixel art

Was wondering if you could pixel a tractor or car for a frogger clone i'm playing with

I know i'm new and asking alot but would appreciat it

Is this Okay?

Here you will find both Single and Multi-colour sprite examples of a car, a tractor and a truck. A few different types of animation(and one non-animated sprite) have been used in the sprites, and in one example I've used two of them together.

post-26314-129394717777_thumb.png

Riddler Vehicles.zip

• Like 1

Following in the series of Extraterrestrial aliens, presented here is the next set of sprites... and yes, in some cases it kinda looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, or loosely, the Gorn from Star Trek. :D

post-26314-129471466384_thumb.png

Extraterrestrial Reptile.zip

Nice! Or the sleestak from the Land of the Lost :)

sleestak.jpg

Maybe a Land of the Lost 2600 game is in order...

-B

Following in the series of Extraterrestrial aliens, presented here is the next set of sprites... and yes, in some cases it kinda looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, or loosely, the Gorn from Star Trek. :D

sleestak.jpg

-B

I remember rushing home from school to watch the early 80's version of the show. :P You're right though, they do look like the sleestak creatures... just ever-so creepy.

post-26314-129530185101_thumb.png

Extraterrestrial Mantis.zip

The Mantis ET. Not a lot of frames to him, but he's a bit of a complicated sprite, and I can't find enough time to work on him. So I'm posting what I have and calling him done. :) I'll be posting more simple sprites as they are what I have time right now, and jumping into threads and whipping up sprites as I see fit. :D For example... atari2600lands' Plim.

• Like 1

sleestak.jpg

-B

I remember rushing home from school to watch the early 80's version of the show. :P You're right though, they do look like the sleestak creatures... just ever-so creepy.

Hahaha. Me, too. I had a Land of the Lost lunch box! I was so disappointed by the Will Ferrel remake.

-B

The Mantis ET. Not a lot of frames to him, but he's a bit of a complicated sprite, and I can't find enough time to work on him. So I'm posting what I have and calling him done. :) I'll be posting more simple sprites as they are what I have time right now, and jumping into threads and whipping up sprites as I see fit. :D For example... atari2600lands' Plim.

Nice! If your sprites don't get into a game at some point, it would be a shame. You do some really nice work with such a limited palette.

-B

Nice! If you're sprites don't get into a game at some point, it would be a shame. You do some really nice work with such a limited palette.

As more people use bB, there will be all kinds of people looking for free sprites. When I get done with that seaweed game, I'm going to put my other stuff on hold and start working on the adventure game I always wanted to make. I might need treasure chests, jewels, food, or who knows what else. I'm not exactly sure about what sprites I'll need, so I may not need any of it, but I bet someone will need that stuff.

Nice! If your sprites don't get into a game at some point, it would be a shame. You do some really nice work with such a limited palette.

-B

Actually speaking of games, my sprite work does appear in Havoc Bug v1.0 by diogoandrei. Though they have been altered for the needs/wants of the programmer I can still recognize them. I'm also mentioned in the credit part of the post. :) >>Link<<

Thank you. The palette, amongst other limitations, does produce a challenge that I'm sure many have faced before. Like most challenges though, two quotes sum up things pretty well:

"...Do the best you can, where you are, with what you have, now”

&

“What you want to do, and what you can do, is limited only by what you can dream.”