IGNORED

Any interest in an AA Xbox gaming league?

Tickled_Pink

That would be kinda coool, but I suck at games in general (hey, you don't have to be good at someething to enjoy it :P

We should have a "live Gamer Tag" topic pinned to the top anyways, so all the people interested in hooking up to other AA'ers can look up some names and what games those people are interested in playing.

We should have a "live Gamer Tag" topic pinned to the top anyways, so all the people interested in hooking up to other AA'ers can look up some names and what games those people are interested in playing.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/136723-atariage-xbox-live-gamertag-list/

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/105546-atari-age-members-gamercards-nsf56k/

and welcome to Atari Age Video. You'll find lots of useful information about video games here!! :thumbsup:

;)

My only problem at the minute is getting gametime. Just got ass whipped at Forza again (3 hour late night stints are all I can manage at the minute) and I stink at COD (more of a danger to my own side). Not the greatest at Pac-Man CE either. Okay on Outrun - I think.

So what games do people here have at their disposal? It's a little trickier doing this on the Xbox than on a classic system. All depends on what games you have. I think that if we get enough people on board then we can set up a face off between two players on certain games. The winner obviously gets the points.

My current games list isn't great:

Forza 3

COD MW2

Endwar

Ghost Recon 2

FIFA 09

Pac-Man CE

Outrun

Brutal Legend

Mirror's Edge

Assassin's Creed 2

PGR3

Forza 2

Mass Effect

Obviously, some of these aren't going to be much good for a gaming league.

This could be interesting, and I would like to join in, but the problem is I'm at work when most of you guys are probably on your XBOXes. The days I'm off, I'm usually busy, so.. :(

Are you thinking of this along the lines of a High Score Club like with the retro consoles, or something else? Just a group to game together (say, weekly online gatherings where we just all play a game together)?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/136723-atariage-xbox-live-gamertag-list/

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/105546-atari-age-members-gamercards-nsf56k/

and welcome to Atari Age Video. You'll find lots of useful information about video games here!! :thumbsup:

;)

Sorry, I just got lie and haven't really been ever keeping track of such things :P

Hey, if anyone would know, since I had to get a different user name to log into live, from the name I've always had on my Xbox...is there a way I can merge the info? I mean, it's not like my GS is to good, but there are to many games I have that I'd just say "fuck it" and not bother with again if replaying the game was the only way to move the info over.

Right now I have one game, and a game score of something like 300 points :lol: But that's because of my new name. Only game I've played so far is Reach. Like the new Xbox, except the ultra shine lack of texture, and I've always been a little leery of static contact buttons.

Till then I guess I got a split personality, one for off line, and one for onl ive.

I'm always up for some co-op play. Not much into FPS, though.

Agree with Zeptari about Geometry Wars 2. Too bad I'm just not that good at it. Haven't put much time into it, though. Feels like a real Zen game, as in every now and then you just find the zone and score much better than your usual.

Let me recommend Defense Grid if you like tower defense games. Many different play modes and great leaderboards.

Edited by davepesc

All AtariAger 360 owners should own Geometry Wars 2!that game keeps track of you and your friends scores perfectly! Awesome leaderbords... i feel like playing now!-rick

I have this as well, and that's one of my favorite aspects of it. It gives me an incentive to keep trying to better my scores. If anyone wants to add me to their list so you have more scores to compare/compete with, let me know. :)

I'm always up for some co-op play.

Likewise. I don't play a lot of co-op modern games, but I could go for some oldschool stuff on Live.. Two player Altered Beast, anyone? :D

I need to get my hands on more Microsoft Points. Played the demo of Geometry Wars 2 and it's a decent blast. Another I'd recommend is Retrofit - a cool Galaga-ish clone on XBLIG. Only problem with XBLIG is that it can be difficult to verify scores, depending on the game.

Try this instead

If you need another controller, this bundle is cheaper than just buying a controller alone and comes with Geo Wars 2, Lumines, Bomberman, and Ms. Pac-Man.