IGNORED

Opinions on Over G Fighters for the XBOX 360...

ataridave

I know that this game doesn't have as many weapons and targets as games in the Ace Combat series, but that doesn't bother me. I know it's really cheap, used at GameStop, but I'd still like to hear some opinions on this game. I don't want to pick up something that's really boring and not worth it, even for cheap.

I know that this game doesn't have as many weapons and targets as games in the Ace Combat series, but that doesn't bother me. I know it's really cheap, used at GameStop, but I'd still like to hear some opinions on this game. I don't want to pick up something that's really boring and not worth it, even for cheap.

It's crap. Avoid it.

• 3 weeks later...

For $8 the worst that'll happen is you return it in a week. I'll buy pretty much anything if it's that cheap.

True, GameStop does have that policy. And, one that note, any opinions on Bionic Commando? That's gone down in price to less then $9.00. It doesn't look as fun as Bionic Commando Re-armed, but that doesn't mean that it's a bad game.

For $8 the worst that'll happen is you return it in a week. I'll buy pretty much anything if it's that cheap.

True, GameStop does have that policy. And, one that note, any opinions on Bionic Commando? That's gone down in price to less then $9.00. It doesn't look as fun as Bionic Commando Re-armed, but that doesn't mean that it's a bad game.

I liked Bionic Commando alot but it seems to be the definition of a love it or hate it game.

I liked Bionic Commando alot but it seems to be the definition of a love it or hate it game.

It's a awsome remake of the original game. If you enjoyed BC for the NES, you'll love this.