IGNORED

Captain America: Super Soldier

cimerians

I'm a huge Cap fan, having read the comics the last few years and when I was a kid. I remember the Avengers games on the NES and some other not so great games. Hopefully this will be really good:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1125631p1.html

Screenshots look great.

What would be cool is if they made it an FPS\3rd person. Besides its in WWII right? :P

I doubt they would have any FPS shooting in it but hopefully it turns out well.

I watched some gameplay/walk-thru video's from the New York Comic Con.... Game Trailers..... and have to say that so far, I'm not impressed. I might be wrong but to me, it looks like another in the recent line of Sega malfunctions.

Mendon

:(

Valkyria Chronicles seems to be the only good game they have released. Genesis collection was good but nothing new. Anything I missed?

I got burned on Sega All stars racing. Yes I actually bought that game but not for much. I didnt like it nearly as good as Wii's Mario Cart.

• 1 year later...

Well I plopped down 20 bucks for this and to anyone who is curious I have to say that I was quite happy with it. The devs did a pretty good job with what seems to me a game that was made with a lower budget, limited resources and a tight schedule. It's also the first game I got a platinum trophy and 100%. Considering I cant play games all the time....

The devs took Batman Arkham Asylum and stripped it down to bare bones. What you get is the Batman game but with only a few minor upgrades to major skills and automatic upgrades to combat abilities by finding items hidden throughout the game.

PRO

- The combat system is very fun and the story is well done (an original story). Very similar to Batman AA.

- Lots of things (perhaps too many) to find and collect as well.

- Easy game to get 100% trophies and a platinum IMO

- Music and sounds in the game are top notch. Caps voice acting was pretty weak though considering its the guy who played him in the film.

- Very cool bosses IMO (see below)

CONS

- The acrobatic play sequences where cap jumps around places with timed jumps. Its not that it isn't fun its just that its not at all challenging. You cannot die. It seems the devs cut corners here to save time.

- The three major skill upgrades (which I barely used in the game). Your not really missing anything here. I beat the game without using them at all.

- The bosses are cool but can be frustrating to figure out. They all have patterns though and once you know it its fairly easy to beat them.