IGNORED

Season 1 Game 19 *Dracula*

post-98-128733208384_thumb.gif post-98-128733160892_thumb.jpg post-98-128733210257_thumb.gif

Game Info

Skill level Medium

Contest ends Sunday, November 7th 2010

Current High Scores

1. rgw825 20,200 [+10]

2. ed1475 19,325 [+9]

3. JacobZu7zu7 13,000 [+8]

4. cparsley 2,250 [+6]

5. roadrunner 1,775 [+4]

6. patbb 1,700 [+2]

Edited by Mister VCS

Was 1 corner away from the graveyard. It was only 5:13 when I last saw the time, and don't know why I didn't make it... I didn't get hit or bitten either.

Is it just me, or does the top buttons not always respond to firing?

I also get stuck in the door after knocking on it...

anyone else have this happen??

post-3059-128795723114_thumb.jpg

When dracula's moving slow, is there a way to gane your speed back?

i'm not sure, u can try to turn into a bat for a second, and then come back to the sidewalk, and see if drac is faster...

the only thing that really slows him is the dog running into u... after u collect all ur victims.

also the stake in the chest, but that only lasts a few seconds, and then ur at full speed again.

PS,

I think the two weeks for this game are up now.

Uh, oh! I think Mr VCS may be sick again. Should we pick a game to play, or would that be mutiny??

GOT A FEW MORE DAYS LEFT, TILL NOV 7TH. So you can keep on with it if you want to.

Sorry, thought it was a two week run, didn't see the date in the subtitle till just now. Yeah, just anxious to play something I have the cart for. Morgan

I don't usually play emulation since i have the actual cart. But i wanted to see if i could control it easier with a regular controller and i was able to.

My arm was in a lot of pain today (i may have a pinched nerve somewhere) but i pushed myself to get to 20,000 before i quit. I was in so much pain i couldn't play anymore. I could of played a lot longer.

The trick is to simply stay close to the graveyard. At the beginning of every day i'll go down the whole block once and when i get back to the graveyard i stay in the vicinity so i get back to the grave every time with no problem. Don't worry if you have killed enough people. You will probably never run out of blood. You can just about play forever unless you screw up. Or give up in my case.

20,200 I think i got to day 35

post-25251-128898389147_thumb.jpg