IGNORED

can you queue up multiple videos with media player in a PS3?

ComputerSpaceFan

I can't wrap my head around this and any searches I do online refer to the media center connectivity of the PS3 so I figured I'll ask here.

If I want to load up a bunch of videos on my PS3 and have the player just play them all in a row, how can I do that? Say I want to have a collection of music videos playing off it, how do I tell the PS3 video player to play multiple files? All I can get it to do right now is play each file one at a time and when it's finished I have to click on the next video manually. I can copy them and stuff, but what I actually want to do is just play them all like a playlist.

Anyone know how?

I have a PS3 slim by the way, if that makes a difference. I have noticed slight differences in the operating system between the original and the slim.

I would imagine it should be like the PSP. i have like 9 movies on my memory card and when one finishes it starts the next in the list. i could be wrong and the PS3 doesn't do that. but as far as i know that PS3 doesn't have a queue per say like you would find in a video player (like VLC or said other movie players).

during a movie is there any option (when you press triangle) to play in a repeat or loop.

Edited by madmax2069

If you scroll left on the XMB to the Settings set of icons, then scroll up/down to Video Settings, one of the items in that list is "Sequential Playback." If switched to On, this should have your files play one after the next, presumably in whatever sort order and grouping method you have them in. If you're looking for a way to randomize the playing order, I don't think that's available.