IGNORED

A few days left to pre-order TAT's 2002 Issue!

It's almost done! I've been working my tail off all November to get The Atari Times 2002 Year-End Issue ready! The pre-order deadline is just a few days away, so if you were planning on getting a copy (for yourself or an Atari fan for Christmas, perhaps?) you'd better do it fast!

The pre-order pricing of the 2002 Year-End Issue is $12.00 plus $4 for U.S. shipping (overseas shipping is $8.) After December 4th, the price will be $15.00 plus $4 U.S. shipping (overseas shipping, $8.)

More information about this 100-page book of Atari features, reviews, interviews can be found at http://www.ataritimes.com/yearend

Thanks for your continued support of TAT!

I'm going to preorder, thank you for making this available!  I hope I like it!  :)

Admittedly, that is a problem when selling books like this online. You never know exactly what to expect.

Rest assured though, I've never had anyone (seriously or even jokingly) tell me it wasn't any good. So, I guess that means people like it! :)

Anyway, I hope you'll like it too. This is my way of contributing to the Atari scene!

I'm going to preorder, thank you for making this available!  I hope I like it!  :)

Admittedly, that is a problem when selling books like this online. You never know exactly what to expect.

Rest assured though, I've never had anyone (seriously or even jokingly) tell me it wasn't any good. So, I guess that means people like it! :)

Anyway, I hope you'll like it too. This is my way of contributing to the Atari scene!

It's going to be one of my Christmas presents though :( , so I won't be able to look at it until Christmas. But after that I will tell you how much I like it!(which I am sure I will). I will pay with Paypal before the preorder deadline.

The 2002 Issue page has been revamped. It includes a list of advertisers (who you can thank for lowering the price from last years issue by visiting their websites), and an acknowledgements section.

Here's what the cover looks like:

2002_cover.jpg

(Everyone please thank Albert here at AtariAge for the great photo of the 2600!)

Printing tomorrow! Shipping soon!

Due to the huge response (twice as much as last year!), I've decided to extend the deadline a few more days! That will give everyone an added chance to get a copy if they're just reading this. (Plus, it helps me out a lot to know how many to print!)

The new deadline for getting in pre-orders is December 6. At midnight EST, the price goes from $12 to $15!

Thanks everyone for the great response!

When do you think they will ship out?I can't wait! :D  :?  :)

Well, I did get behind by a few days since my printer died and I had to go buy a new one. Plus, I had this paper due Thursday night for a class that had been eating away at my time and mental energy.

I did print the copy on my new "much higher quality than my old one" printer last night. I *JUST* a few moments ago got back from the place where I'm having it made. It'll probably take some time for them to make the issues and I'm hoping to get them all mailed out next Friday at the latest. Since it takes a few days for mail to arrive (plus the extra volume the post office has to deal with) I'm hoping you will get it on or around Dec. 17th.

Thanks for your patience. I think you will find it pays off once you see the final product!

For those of you who can't wait to see how the 2002 Issue turned out, check out the updates to the Year End page!

http://www.ataritimes.com/yearend

Or, you can just click on these screenshots:

Contents page (with governmental style blacked out text)

http://www.ataritimes.com/store/images/200...02_contents.gif

Some samples of the pages (too small to read the actual text. The blue lines in the center is the binding.)

http://www.ataritimes.com/store/images/2002_pages.gif

I can't wait to get it back from the printers!