IGNORED

Thanksgiving Tournament: Manufacturer's Challenge

Tetris:69025

Road: 57650

Food:86000

Crystal:310570

Food: I just notice that the arm not carring the food is pointing where you aim at, it makes it a lot easier. I also I'm now using my xbox controler to play this game. It not 100% analogue but I have more than 8 directions.

Road runner: I think the rule should mention not to use the "shortcut". It's the same thing as a continue. Not only that you have all the points from the previous game, you have 4 lives to start.

post-25394-129124689258_thumb.png

post-25394-129124689364_thumb.png

post-25394-129124689454_thumb.png

post-25394-129124689512_thumb.png

Hey folks:

Sorry for the lower than usual participation. It's that time of year when I tying up loose ends and at the same time I'm working on getting the Centipede MAME cabinet up and running. If I can get Centipede done before the tournament is over, I should be able to bump up my scores on some of these trackball games. I know I definitely won't be playing Roadrunner again unless I have a trackball.

L8r

Hey folks:

Sorry for the lower than usual participation. It's that time of year when I tying up loose ends and at the same time I'm working on getting the Centipede MAME cabinet up and running. If I can get Centipede done before the tournament is over, I should be able to bump up my scores on some of these trackball games. I know I definitely won't be playing Roadrunner again unless I have a trackball.

L8r

Marble: 21,710

Marble: 20,080

Looks like you guys have a new trackball!

Yep - she's up and running...I may need to get new bearings though cuz the cursor gets "stuck" from time to time moving west...

New rollers. Or maybe just a good cleaning.

I lubed the bearings with Liquid Wrench and I am getting a lot more spin on the trackball...I'll have to play some more Tail Gunner to see if the problem persists.

It's a good thing I reviewed this thread because I totally missed Zoyx's latest score submissions. This usually happens when I am posting only minutes after someone else posts.

If you ever notice your scores not being logged please feel free to give me a heads up.

Thx

Wow - what a competitive tournament and great to see some new AtariAge records set!

For me, the lineup wasn't favorable. Really the only games that I stood a chance in were Crystal and Super Breakout. And (maybe this is true for the rest of you) I know that if I had access to a Super Breakout cabinet that I would have score around 1200. Playing with a mouse just doesn't cut it for that title.

Thanks again folks.

Rob

Wow - what a competitive tournament and great to see some new AtariAge records set!

For me, the lineup wasn't favorable. Really the only games that I stood a chance in were Crystal and Super Breakout. And (maybe this is true for the rest of you) I know that if I had access to a Super Breakout cabinet that I would have score around 1200. Playing with a mouse just doesn't cut it for that title.

Thanks again folks.

Rob

I'm working hard on the Food Fight record!

Thanks again folks.

Rob

I'm working hard on the Food Fight record!

I thought that it was ending Wednesday!

It was fun.

Thanks Rob.

The tournament standings have been updated so everyone knows where they're at heading into the final full day of competition.

My boy doing a great job in third place! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: A lot of these games are right up his alley...

Great Job FlyingTurtle. :thumbsup: