IGNORED

Netflix Lip Sync Issues

godslabrat

Has anyone else noticed audio issues this past week? I've been using the streaming service for months, this is the first major issue I've had with it.

Haven't noticed any issue yet. I may watch some Mystery Science Theater 3000 on the Wii tonight, so I will keep an eye out for it.

so far my friends netflix on his PS3 has been working great. no lag or sync issues.

have you tried putting your network gear and modem through a power cycle (aka pull the power cord out of the devices and wait a few minutes and plug them back in one at a time starting with the modem)to see if that's the issue. or do you have one of those crappy all in one modem/routers the ISP provides.

If that dont help maybe you have line issues or something conflicting.

Edited by madmax2069

Has is been with everything you've tried to watch, or just one movie or show?

I've only had two issues while streaming (the wife and I have been using it almost daily since it started on Xbox 360 and a few watches on PC prior to that). One movie had sound sync issues, like you are describing. Another had music and sound effects, but the dialog was muted for some reason. I thought it was my home theater system, but everything else was fine, just that movie had an issue. I reported the issue on my Netflix account and that issue was corrected when I tried the same movie a few weeks later.

Make sure you report this stuff, so they know there are issues and they can correct them.