IGNORED

Pinball FX2

cimerians

With all due repect to Pinball Hall of Fame Collection (it stands on its own as the best collection of pinball games).

I have to recommend Pinball FX more now than ever. It really is even better than the last version. It's got a poor mans game room center now where all your pinball machines reside. You can import your tables from the first FX game and for 800 points you get a bunch more tables.

Totally worth it and playing it now. :P

Anyone else grab it?

I got it and played some of my old purchased tables (Street Fighter, Haunted Mansion)

Pretty neat you can snag the front end, play your old tables and get new achievements for free. I haven't bought the new table though, no need right now, I'm having a blast playing the old titles with new physics and upgraded graphics. :thumbsup:

I absolutely love it. In one game I got all the xtreme achievements, 2 of the speed machine, 2 of the agents, and a few others. I really like the new physics engine, after playing the first one for quite some time, I had to relearn shots. Haunted Mansion's side ramp shot is easier to hit now.

I didn't buy the new tables, but I will soon. :D

The new tables didn't wow me. But it otherwise seemed like an excellent continuation of the efforts in the original and Zen Pinball.

I really liked the Rome and the Persian table. The other two I would say were ok. What I really liked were the remakes of the old tables. It's like playing the game new all over again. A lot better than the first revision.

BTW, drop me your Live IDs and I will add you guys. Would love to play some multiplayer.

Cliff

I've been hearing a lot of people praising this one. It's only for XBox 360 right? I'm a PS3 owner.

I know there was Zen Pinball but I wasn't impressed with the physics so I didn't get that one. Maybe a Zen Pinball 2 is coming for PS3 with these better improvements?

It's only for Xbox 360.

I made a mistake. There is a version for PS3 also. Sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love this game. My only issue is that I'm blowing up tables, and I'm only at 8,000 or so wizard points. The robe is a whopping 100,000 points. I do know it is based off of friend's super scores also... anyone want to add me on XBL? :D

Hoyoooo is my gamer tag.

I REALLY like 3 of the 4 of the new tables. I really like Junkyard, so Spirits of the Deep is an amazing board for me. I didn't like Rome that much, Pasha I'm starting to get ahold of, and biolab is... weird. All the older tables play great, but I can't seem to bust my old score on Speed Machine.

I absolutely love this game. My only issue is that I'm blowing up tables, and I'm only at 8,000 or so wizard points. The robe is a whopping 100,000 points. I do know it is based off of friend's super scores also... anyone want to add me on XBL? :D

Hoyoooo is my gamer tag.

I REALLY like 3 of the 4 of the new tables. I really like Junkyard, so Spirits of the Deep is an amazing board for me. I didn't like Rome that much, Pasha I'm starting to get ahold of, and biolab is... weird. All the older tables play great, but I can't seem to bust my old score on Speed Machine.

I will send a request today. My gamertag is Mithrandir1775 if anyone wants to add.

Added in the four new tables (so I have all the pinball tables now) and sent in add requests to a bunch of you so I can compare scores.

Which tables are your favorites? I'm enjoying Secrets of the Deep, Street Fighter II, and Excalibur the most.

I cannot STAND Street Fighter II.

I'm stoked about the new tables. I have nothing going on Wednesday also.... I know what I am doing :D

Added in the four new tables (so I have all the pinball tables now) and sent in add requests to a bunch of you so I can compare scores.

Which tables are your favorites? I'm enjoying Secrets of the Deep, Street Fighter II, and Excalibur the most.

I cannot STAND Street Fighter II.

I'm stoked about the new tables. I have nothing going on Wednesday also.... I know what I am doing :D

I also thought Street Fighter II was a bit of a letdown. I didn't like the Bullwinkle table that much either. Sometimes it feels that some tables are not that much different than each other.