IGNORED

Pinball FX2

cimerians

I sent some add requests to a bunch of people. No worries, I'll resend tonight. My username on there is SoulBlazer07.

And I really DO like the SF 2 table, it's fun to play for me and it feels connected to the game.

The one table I really dislike is that one that has the bar across the center so most of the time you're banging the pinball right back at the flippers. Can't recall the name of that table right now, the street gang one. What a terrible design.

I sent some add requests to a bunch of people. No worries, I'll resend tonight. My username on there is SoulBlazer07.

And I really DO like the SF 2 table, it's fun to play for me and it feels connected to the game.

The one table I really dislike is that one that has the bar across the center so most of the time you're banging the pinball right back at the flippers. Can't recall the name of that table right now, the street gang one. What a terrible design.

That's Xtreme.

I love that table, but then again I love Black Knight 2000, and its as close to that kind of table as we're going to get without having a licensed BK2000.

Get ready for battle! Give me your money! Beat the black knight! HAHAHAHA!

The Marvel tables got released this morning. Go grab em while they're hot!

I'll be grabbing them as soon as I get home from work.

Same here. I've been playing a little bit each day, getting some better scores on a couple tables and sending out challenges. I knocked Moycon off one last night. ;)

Tried all the Marvel games and I think I like the Spidey and Wolverine tables the best. Blade has some really cool effects and I'm not sure I like the Iron Man table at all. The ramps on the Iron man table are kind of nice but the whole "lets party" thing is a bit annoying (as well as Spiderman's voice).

LOL they are cool though, the animations sometimes get in the way\distracting, I'm not sure if you can move the animation windows around like the scoreboard.

Tried all the Marvel games and I think I like the Spidey and Wolverine tables the best. Blade has some really cool effects and I'm not sure I like the Iron Man table at all. The ramps on the Iron man table are kind of nice but the whole "lets party" thing is a bit annoying (as well as Spiderman's voice).

LOL they are cool though, the animations sometimes get in the way\distracting, I'm not sure if you can move the animation windows around like the scoreboard.

Yeah, I also like Spiderman and Wolverine the best. Not that hard to play, not that easy to beat. :) Cool animations, also, I don't usually look at them much.

The Blade table is NASTY. Once it gets dark, it makes it a HECK of a lot harder to see.

Ironman isn't a bad table, it's just 'average' compared to the others.

Let's hope Marvel does some more tables. There's a number of other people I'd like to see in pinball tables -- Fantasic Four, Avengers, X-Man, Daredevil, and Elektra at the top of the list!

I think Ghost Rider and Captain America were leading the votes. I think the Hulk is up there too. All of them would be great.

I suspect they're going to release all 4 of those eventually since it says pick the next one to be released. Why list all 4 of them if you had no plans on releasing some of them and if you're already working on them why not finish them and release them?

I liked spider man. Wolverine's table was absolutely horrible, I can't stand it.

I REALLY enjoyed Iron Man's table... it feels damn near identical to Attack from Mars, by Williams. I agree all the party comments are annoying, but its a lot of fun.

I don't like Blade. There's no good angle to see that top flipper.

All in all, its barely worth the $10. A little disappointed, but with Iron Man being an Attack from Mars clone of a setup, its worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

i just bought the marvel tables.i think their great fun.anyone wants to add me,my id on xbox live is thepookninja

sent you a request. figured i would post here and give you a heads up so you dont wonder "who the hell is this??" lol.

cool.when i seen the name i knew it was from atari age. :)

Secrets of the Deep, Pasha, and BioLab are all pretty good, but Rome is like a cold, dead fish. Is there some hidden thing you're supposed to hit before most of the stuff in the game will react and make noise?

I tried those Marvel games. I only like Spider-Man. Too bad you can't buy that for 200 points. I'm not buying the whole pack for one game.

I don't like Nightmare Mansion, Street Fighter, Earth Defense, Excalibur, or Rocky and Bullwinkle enough to buy any of them.

I got some points cards this Xmas as well and finally snagged the FX2 core tables.

I think my favorite is Secrets of the Deep, although I really probably haven't spent enough time trying out the others.

I thought Rome looked fantastic, but the table seemed kind of crowded. I only played that one one time, looking forward to spending more time with all the tables. This is a really great Pinball game.