IGNORED

Pinball FX2

cimerians

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or do I really suck at the Marvel tables? My god man...talk about constant drainage.

I do think I'm not all that cut out for "emulated" pinball or at least the Marvel tables. Arghhhhh!

You're not the only one, definitely got a lot of bad bounces.

I did end up trying something, I noticed it on the first pinball FX, and it looks like its true with this one too.

I did a lot better at my girlfriend's place. What did I do different? I didn't play in 720p. I played in 480i, non widescreen.

The game plays a bit different.

Is it me or do I really suck at the Marvel tables? My god man...talk about constant drainage.

I do think I'm not all that cut out for "emulated" pinball or at least the Marvel tables. Arghhhhh!

You're not the only one, definitely got a lot of bad bounces.

I did end up trying something, I noticed it on the first pinball FX, and it looks like its true with this one too.

I did a lot better at my girlfriend's place. What did I do different? I didn't play in 720p. I played in 480i, non widescreen.

The game plays a bit different.

I changed the view on all the tables to the top down view and it seems I have a better time. I just cant enjoy the table graphics as much.

she has since beaten all my scores to a pulp.

What kind of scores did she get? I'm lucky if I get more than a few million points on each one.

She is at 28 million on Bio Lab. 30 Plus million on Spidey. 25 plus million on Blade. Now she just smoked my Wolverine score. I had 12 plus mill. and she just hit 16 plus mill. Stupid Pinball!!! :D :x :x

She is at 28 million on Bio Lab. 30 Plus million on Spidey. 25 plus million on Blade. Now she just smoked my Wolverine score. I had 12 plus mill. and she just hit 16 plus mill. Stupid Pinball!!! :D :x :x

You should add me as a friend one day so she has one more score to compete with. I beat her score on Bio Lab today by mistake.

You should add me as a friend one day so she has one more score to compete with. I beat her score on Bio Lab today by mistake.

send me a request. My tag is the same as here Taskmaster99. I can then have her send you one and you 2 can battle it out. This way i get a break......lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Send me your tag Random and I will add you also. Taskmaster, I sent you one as well.

Cliff

Damn...I like those controllers.

I play a lot on the PS3 version too cause there's some different tables. I like the feel of the 360 though. Anyone has a PS3 add me on that....

PSN: cimerians

I got pretty high on Bullwinkle of all tables. Dont really like that one cause its an older board but I was playing last night. That BIO table is kind of cool with that little tilt maze mini game. LOL

Imagine pinball games being like back then? With a side panel with a tilt maze? "Hurry Joe, jump on that tilt maze and flip it around!"

:P

Good question. I would like to know as well. anybody?????

Here is what I found on Wiki about the multiplayer aspects of FX2:

The game allows use of the Xbox Live Vision camera to operate the flippers and to video chat with Xbox Live opponents. It also features leaderboards and online multiplayer for up to four players. Players can also participate in split-screen multiplayer. <<<< (I'm assuming this is local multiplayer)

Multiplayer games are won by being the first to achieve the set high score, which can be adjusted from 10 to 100 million points. Penalties can also be set for losing a ball with players losing anywhere from 5 to 25 percent of their score when a ball is lost.

. . . 10 to 100 million points. . .

I can't picture getting close to 100 million with these pinball games. You can easily get hundreds of thousands of points with the Williams Collection, but it's hard to get past 20 million with these games.

. . . 10 to 100 million points. . .

I can't picture getting close to 100 million with these pinball games. You can easily get hundreds of thousands of points with the Williams Collection, but it's hard to get past 20 million with these games.

It lets you keep your score and you lose a little bit if you lose a ball. It can be a pain if someone sets it to 100 million (as even 5% is 4.5 million @ 90 million), but 25-50 is easily obtainable. I have played it a few times with random people. Would be cool to try it with people I know. If you guys see me on, send me a request and we can try it.

Cliff