IGNORED

Pinball FX2

cimerians

I can't picture getting close to 100 million with these pinball games.

Add Hoyoooo (A.K.A. : keilbaca here on AA) to your friends list.

Dude has some unreal PFX2 scores, and yes even over 100 million!! I think he has like 120 mil on Secrets of the Deep!!

Dude has some unreal PFX2 scores, and yes even over 100 million!! I think he has like 120 mil on Secrets of the Deep!!

I added him awhile ago.........yes he has some sic scores!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

What can I say, my first love is pinball... :D

I just recently got 75 mil or so on Biolab.

I don't like the feel of the original 4 tables on Pinball FX 2. My scores have suffered because they're just not designed for the new physics, way too many side drains due to the different physics.

EDIT: Just got 143 mil on Rocky and Bullwinkle. ^_^

EDIT 2: Make that 433 mil. ^_^

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm getting Xbox 360 for Christmas and I already made a free account online. I will have Gold for a bit since the system comes with the 3 month membership. I'm definitely getting Pinball FX2 and I'm probably going to start with the Marvel Vengence and Virtue pack. My gamertag is BounciestPlace2.

I'm getting Xbox 360 for Christmas and I already made a free account online. I will have Gold for a bit since the system comes with the 3 month membership. I'm definitely getting Pinball FX2 and I'm probably going to start with the Marvel Vengence and Virtue pack. My gamertag is BounciestPlace2.

don't put in your 3 month until you create the gold account. every new accounts starts off with 1 free month. that way you have 4 months to start.

too bad you missed out on the marvel pack that was on sale recently for $5. I heard that pack was better than the vengeance pack (I don't have the new pack, just the original).

too bad you missed out on the marvel pack that was on sale recently for $5. I heard that pack was better than the vengeance pack (I don't have the new pack, just the original).

I missed out on the sale, but not the pack. It's still available for $10, the same price as the Vengenance pack. I was leaning towards the Vengenance and Virtue pack becuase I generally heard positive impressions that made it sound like it may be the best of the packs. What I know about the pack is that it has higher production values, better voices, and a table with cutscenes. I heard the table design is very well done and what I saw of the tables in videos looked very promising. With the first Marvel pack, I generally heard bad things about the Iron Man table. As for the other packs, I heard the Core is also worth the download, but I heard mixed things about the Rome table. The reason I want to get just one pack is becuase I only have a certain amount of points to spend (3200, I think) and I want to get other stuff with the Microsoft Points besides just Pinball FX tables. I'm also getting Mushihimesama Futari which has DLC that I heard is worth it for $15 dollars.

The three month thing is included with the bundle, but I'll wait until I upload my account to XBL to use it. Not sure if the free month applies since the bundle comes with three of them, and it's an official Microsoft bundle.

Edited by BrianC

• 8 months later...

anyone playing with the new Plants vs Zombies table?

I'm a huge huge fan of PvZ so it was an easy sale for me. Anyway, I'm not a good pinball player by any means but man, this table is super easy to stay alive. it's all about hitting goals as it's very hard to lose in this game. for most pinball tables, a lot of times, I'm just trying to keep the ball on the table. for PvZ, I went forever and ever. yeah, I wasn't racking up crazy scores but after 40 minutes (and being 2:30 AM), I just wanted to be done and I still hadn't died from a ball drain.

• 5 months later...

just got the Star Wars pinball tables for my Windows 8 systems. so far only played the Boba Fett table. will tie me over until Pinball Arcade gets going again.

alright. now played the empire strikes back table. that one is better than the boba fett table imo.

Some people dont like the PvZ table because it's easy but I enjoy it a whole lot. I dont mind easy tables cause I just zone out and play. It beats tables like GORGAR where the ball drains constantly which to me is more frustrating than fun.

I havent downloaded the Star Wars tables yet as I'm waiting to get a points card.

I have Windows 8 as well....you got it from the app store right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...