IGNORED

New Pinballz Arcade in Austin - Looking for Full-Time Staff

Albert

Thanks so much for opening this place. The CTX Racketboy members are going nuts right now. Much good luck to you guys.

...I can't believe I'm only 10 mins away from a public Virtual On cab. I've been weak in the knees all day. If you guys are open this Wed, I will be there right after work.

Are you guys only looking for full timers?

Thanks so much Al great place. Of course You will be seeing me often. As January gets closer I am excited to see this take off. Like I told You, I am the one that suggested the rhythm stuff n stuff, we are blessed with someone who has the passion and ability to give us this testament to awe------wait for it----someness!!!Keep it up and I will to do my best popping in those coins.

Edited by phaedrus

Thanks so much for opening this place. The CTX Racketboy members are going nuts right now. Much good luck to you guys.

...I can't believe I'm only 10 mins away from a public Virtual On cab. I've been weak in the knees all day. If you guys are open this Wed, I will be there right after work.

I actually popped in here to post a comment about the feedback you passed on to me earlier, but it looks like you beat me to it. Anyways, it's good to see you on the site! Stay a while! :)

Aw man. That place looks awesome. All the arcades around here have closed long ago. Arcades are truly a dying breed. Only places around here are a bowling alley and Dave & Busters. Just not enough interest I guess. I wonder what makes Austin different than Milwaukee.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck. If I'm ever in Austin, which is unfortunately unlikely, I'll look the place up.

Edited by Lendorien

Very cool! I wish there was such development around here.

For some reason, I always assumed that Al (and AtariAge) were located in the Portland area. Come to think of it, I have no reason why I thought that at all. +1 for Austin.

Al moved away from Portland?!? ;) JK; the Portland / Vancouver metro area is a hotbed of retro gaming luminaries, but if we had Al too, the place would be off the hook.... Morgan

For some reason, I always assumed that Al (and AtariAge) were located in the Portland area. Come to think of it, I have no reason why I thought that at all. +1 for Austin.

Al moved away from Portland?!? ;) JK; the Portland / Vancouver metro area is a hotbed of retro gaming luminaries, but if we had Al too, the place would be off the hook.... Morgan

This is actually accurate, yes, Al did move away from Portland.

Oh, well,...that makes my unfunny little quip even less funny. We lost Al, huh? I'll find out who's to blame for this, if its the last thing I do..........

I have never lived in Portland.. :ponder:

..Al

MUHAHAHA! Disinformation mission: complete! I could have sworn you did a stint in Portland for a while, though. :ponder: Then again, I am highly medicated on Nyquil currently, so it is likely I am mixing you up with another Atari guru I know... :D