IGNORED

New Pinballz Arcade in Austin - Looking for Full-Time Staff

Albert

Wow. I will definitely have to check this place out when I visit Dallas during the summer break! (Austin is a short drive south from Dallas).

We don't have many great pinball arcades near where I live. I used to *love* playing the Adams Family back in the day. There was another one called Black Knight - or something like that from when I was kid. I thought it was epic back then.

Wow. I will definitely have to check this place out when I visit Dallas during the summer break! (Austin is a short drive south from Dallas).

We don't have many great pinball arcades near where I live. I used to *love* playing the Adams Family back in the day. There was another one called Black Knight - or something like that from when I was kid. I thought it was epic back then.

It still is, Black Knight 2000 is still my favorite pinball of all time.

Get ready for battle! Give me your money! Beat the Black Knight! HAHAHAHAHA!

Just one question? How much are the arcades and can I get beer anytime?

Most video games are 50 cents and most pinballs are 50 cents or 75 cents, with a select few (three) at $1.00. Redemption games vary, for the most part they are 25 cents or 50 cents. We don't have our beer and wine license yet, but we are allowing people to bring beer and wine after 6pm as long as they limit it to one or two bottles or cans at a time (no six packs, coolers, bags, kegs, etc..)

..Al

• 5 months later...

Went up to Austin today to hit some of the gaming shops there and made another visit to the arcade to play around for a bit. Seeing "Tempest" reminded me to try to finish my T2K Rotary Controller project that has sat neglected while I did my "Hitman" writing project for GameFAQs. Right now I am going through my games that I got for Christmas but let sit while I finished my writing.

The arcade reminds me a lot of the old Namco CyberStation I used to work for during my days in San Francisco.....minus the bumper cars.....the field trippers.....the seals. There was one game I used to play constantly after work: "Starblade". One of my all-time favorites.

If Albert evers gets his hands on "Starblade" I'll be making a lot more trips to Austin.....