1. 1. Vote

• Robotron 2084
    • Donkey Kong Junior
    • Pete Rose Baseball
    • Snow Day (Jr Pac Man hack)
    • Dark Chambers
    • Desert Falcon

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

What does everyone think of a end of year bonus round? :)

We'll play 4 or 5 games for the entire month of December.

We could play some games that probably would not win a game poll like Tank Command or Realsports Baseball.

We'll still play a game every 2 weeks like we do now but the bonus round will not count toward the season standings.

Good idea or bad? :)

I was thinking of these 5 games for the end of year bonus round.

1. Jinks

2. Realsports Baseball

3. Space Duel

4. Tank Command

5. Water Ski

Good list or not?

Is there any game people want to play that hasn't been played before or hasn't been played for a few years?

Edited by roadrunner

I've been giving this end of year bonus round idea more thought and i picked these games

1. Jinks

2. Realsports Baseball

3. Tank Command

4. Water Ski

5. Xmas Time

We'll start this round on Nov. 29th and have it end on Dec. 27th 2010 or Jan. 3rd 2011

There will be no poll for the next round until Dec. 19th

These games will count toward the season standings.

Edited by roadrunner

I've been giving this end of year bonus round idea more thought and i picked these games

1. Jinks

2. Realsports Baseball

3. Tank Command

4. Water Ski

5. Xmas Time

We'll start this round on Nov. 29th and have it end on Dec. 27th 2010 or Jan. 3rd 2011

Good idea. I like it.

For New Years can we do another "cross board" challenge? We did one once before, but I think the 7800 HSC has gotten wicked mad skillz since then and could beat the punks in the other HSCs. I was thinking Q-Bert would be a good one, as it would allow us to challenge the 2600, 5200, Coleco, Inty, NES, and O2 guys. Final score would be a cumulative one of the top scores of each member in each board (so Mord's top score, plus rmaerz's top score, plus Atarian76's top score, plus my top score etc. vs. Richard Simmons' top score, plus Andy Dick's top score, plus Justin Bieber's top score, plus whoever else plays the NES, etc).

1. Jinks

2. Realsports Baseball

3. Tank Command

4. Water Ski

5. Xmas Time

Good idea. I like it.

For New Years can we do another "cross board" challenge? We did one once before, but I think the 7800 HSC has gotten wicked mad skillz since then and could beat the punks in the other HSCs. I was thinking Q-Bert would be a good one, as it would allow us to challenge the 2600, 5200, Coleco, Inty, NES, and O2 guys. Final score would be a cumulative one of the top scores of each member in each board (so Mord's top score, plus rmaerz's top score, plus Atarian76's top score, plus my top score etc. vs. Richard Simmons' top score, plus Andy Dick's top score, plus Justin Bieber's top score, plus whoever else plays the NES, etc).

I think that was the 5200 HSC vs 7800 HSC playing Joust a few years ago.

Q*Bert might be a good idea. The 7800 version is called B*nq or something.

Maybe a 5200 HSC vs 7800 HSC playing Q*Bert or Space Invaders?

1. Jinks

2. Realsports Baseball

3. Tank Command

4. Water Ski

5. Xmas Time

Good idea. I like it.

I think that was the 5200 HSC vs 7800 HSC playing Joust a few years ago.

Q*Bert might be a good idea. The 7800 version is called B*nq or something.

Maybe a 5200 HSC vs 7800 HSC playing Q*Bert or Space Invaders?

Do you think we could entice the other HSCs too? I'd really like to take the NES guys on. I mean, how hard can it be? They'll spend half their time blowing into the cartridge.

The NES HSC didn't have too many people post a score for Galaga. I tried to get a little rivalry going but it didn't work.:(

A 5200 HSC vs 7800 HSC at Q*bert/B*nQ or Frogger/Froggie is something we could do in the future.

Games like Choplifter! and Robotron are more difficult on the 5200 so a "cross board challenge" HSC for those games would not be a good idea.

Edited by roadrunner

The next round starts on monday Nov. 29th and ends on Dec. 27th

The next round will be called "7800 HSC Variety Pack Round 7"

We will be going by the regular 7800 HSC points system for each game.

The 5 games we're playing are -

Jinks

Realsports Baseball

Tank Command

Water Ski

Xmas Time

How are we scoring Real Sports? I assume highest win differential (which will likely be the closest negative number to zero in actuality). I predict that the winner with Real Sports will have a "win differential" or -3.

The next round starts on monday Nov. 29th and ends on Dec. 27th

The next round will be called "7800 HSC Variety Pack Round 7"

We will be going by the regular 7800 HSC points system for each game.

The 5 games we're playing are -

Jinks

Realsports Baseball

Tank Command

Water Ski

Xmas Time

How are we scoring Real Sports? I assume highest win differential (which will likely be the closest negative number to zero in actuality). I predict that the winner with Real Sports will have a "win differential" or -3.

I was thinking of scoring RS Baseball like this -

Player A only lost by 18 runs

Player B only lost by 23 runs

Player C only lost by 28 runs

etc. lol