IGNORED

The PITFALLAIMEE Clean Up My Room Contest

pitfallaimee

My room is a total disgrace at the moment, and rather than simply clean it up, I decided to turn it into my very first contest! The object is fairly simple: I have a huge pile of stuff all over my room, and contained in that pile are an unknown number of Atari cartridges. If you guess how many I've got all over my floor, they are yours, along with a few other cool things I see fit to send along with them (example: satin panties, action figures, scrapped AirWorld sketches, cookies ;)). I assure you all the carts are commons, and I can't send them overseas (sorry!). One guess per member; once I clean the place up and count the carts, I'll announce the winner. IF no one has guessed the correct number, the person closest without going over wins. The contest ends on December 10, at 2:00 AM CST. Happy guessing!

post-841-1038976481_thumb.jpg

Well, if I can't have MacGurl, maybe I can have Pitfall Aimee.. Or at least her panties!  

What if I volunteer to clean your room FOR you instead?

edit:  okay, i took too long to hit submit, and now I see she already cleaned it.. oh well, I tried!

Gee Punkoffgirl...I can think of several ways to make things messy again... :ponder:

I'll say 14 - 'cause after carefully studying the other guesses, it seemed to be the best. Also, embarrassingly enough - after deciding on 14 - for the heck of it, I counted up the number of letters in "cookies" and "panties" - and came up with 14. I guess that's a sign?

Hmmm, now I wanna run my own contest. I'll have to start plotting...

Fun contest, Aimee!