IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped Round 8: Checkered Flag

Austin

Yeah totally, at least in Checkered Flag IIRC each course has a different sky so you can tell.

And great score GKC there is no way I am gonna endure playing CF again to try and beat it :lol:

Thanks. I actually don't find it that terrible of a game. Then again I haven't played Virtua Racing so really it is the only racing game of it's ilk from that era that I have played. It does get frustrating how the car goes from being too loose to being too tight mid way through the lap (sometimes mid way through a turn :x ). You have to guess prior to the turn how the car will handle and hope you guess right.

• Like 1

Alright I ran a perfect lap, didn't hit one wall and I figured I was never going to top that so here it is. If someone beats it, good on ya, you are a better human being than me :D

25:3

How was this not the winning time?? :? I could barely get within 10 seconds of that :P Will this now go as the fastest time on the database?

• Like 1

It certainly should have been, seems Austin messed up as it beat my time! :cool:

I'm not going mad then?? That's good! Not that you'll miss that point though, until the end of the season maybe!! :D

Funny thing is I am top but I don't think I have won a single round!!!

I am just bloody consistant at finishing second! :D

• Like 1