IGNORED

Star Odyssey - new Genesis / Mega Drive RPG!

DeathAdderSF

Hello, everyone!

Super Fighter Team recently visited France to showcase some of our upcoming new games at the Retro-gaming Connexion event. Among other aspiring projects, I was personally pleased to announce our next new role-playing game for the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive: STAR ODYSSEY.

What is especially interesting to note about this game is that Super Fighter Team has proudly partnered with Starfish-SD Inc. to make the official worldwide release possible. This means that Star Odyssey will be the first new game to be released in the classic gaming market in partnership with a company in Japan. Needless to say we are very excited about this product, and hope that you are, too. :)

Our friends at Sega-16 have been kind enough to publish a neat preview of Star Odyssey, which I recommend to everyone who is interested in the game:

Sega-16 Preview: Star Odyssey

And to keep informed about the game's pending release, I invite you to sign up for our mailing list:

Join the Star Odyssey mailing list

Thanks for your interest and attention. If you have any questions about Star Odyssey or any of our other games, please feel free to contact me anytime by e-mail, private message, etc.

Have a nice day.

star01.gifstar0f.gif

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The Retro League published a 32-minute phone interview with me, which covers such topics as Star Odyssey, Nightmare Busters, Sango Fighter 2, Zaku and more. Give it a listen --

The Retro League podcast interview with Brandon Cobb / Super Fighter Team

Thanks for your interest and attention.

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone.

As many of you know, Star Odyssey made its world debut last November at the Retro-gaming Connexion event in Crégy-Lès-Meaux, France. What you may not know is that we recorded it. :) The entire presentation, in English and French, is now available for viewing on YouTube.

Check it out --

World debut of Star Odyssey : new sci-fi RPG from Super Fighter Team for Sega Genesis / Mega Drive

Thanks for your attention and interest.