IGNORED

Lord of the Rings: Journey to Rivendell question(s)

Fujifruit

You seem to want that box. It's going to be bit difficult without a better pic or the original artwork. The logo and the red circle can be duplicated but not so much the hobbits cowering in fear. I suppose you could different artwork like other art from the Bakshi movie.

You seem to want that box. It's going to be bit difficult without a better pic or the original artwork. The logo and the red circle can be duplicated but not so much the hobbits cowering in fear. I suppose you could different artwork like other art from the Bakshi movie.

I do really like the box art :P I could use different artwork from the movie! I'll have to find a high quality one tho :P.

If you're looking for pics I found some. These could work for you.

http://www.inetres.com/gp/anime/lotr/lotrk.jpg

http://img-fan.theonering.net/rolozo/images/jung/sgandalf.jpg

The first one is from the 1981 Lord of the Rings calender. This one is "enchanced" pic from the movie. The second is poster art for the movie without the title.

I have the first pressing of the DVD of this film, but a remastered version (only $9.99 on amazon.com) was recently released and you should be able to pull nice images off of that.

Also it is relased on Blu-Ray, and can be found if looking to-rent it.

I think I'm going to go with this http://www.inetres.com/gp/anime/lotr/lotrk.jpg since it was my favorite scene in the movie...

Somebody else did make another The Lord of the Rings homebrew game. I haven't heard of the Tolkien estate beating down Atariage's door to take down that homebrew.

I tried to find a copy of that =/ no luck :P.

If you want that game on cart it's still listed at Packrat Video Games. I don't know if they are still active though...

Alright my question is why hasn't this been released at the AtariAge store yet? They have other unreleased games...(Like the box artwork)

Yeah rereading my comment made me facepalm but I cant help but ask

BAI BAI.

Off topic, where is your avitar/pic from... looks familiar.

Flyable heart. Its a eroge.

i'll check out that link.

Any opinions on the silver label..?

• 12 years later...

Apologies for the bump.  This has been on my mind for some time and I've never seen anything that confirms whether a custom cart with this rom is possible.  Has anything changed?  (Someone awhile back mentioned perhaps it's feasible with the Melody board.)  To avoid any legal ramifications, I would even be OK with no decals on the cart.  (Until it finds its way to my home that is.  :) )