IGNORED

7800 HSC Season 3 Variety Pack Round 7

roadrunner

Is it impressive or sad that this worked? I played three innings with it.

Tomorrow with the help of my crazy glue and vice grips I think I can lose the tape.

I'm glad you were able put your controller back together and in working condition too. :thumbsup:

Every time i try to put something back together i seem to end up with extra parts. lol

Congrats on beating the Computer! :thumbsup:

It's quite an accomplishment. ;)

Player 1 wins 8-6!! :)

This time i let the computer bat first and it payed off.

I had a great first inning. I scores 6 runs on bases loaded walks and 2 runs on bases loaded hits.

I'm glad the computer threw to home instead of 3rd, 2nd or 1st.

My team thought they had this game in the bag after the 1st, but the Reds would not give up.

My pitchers were a little rusty from not having pitched in a few days.

We had a bad 4th inning. We couldn't seem to get no one out! And the CPU hit a solo blast in the 7th.

But we hung on for an 8-6 win.

post-22103-129297783212_thumb.png

post-22103-129297784146_thumb.png

post-22103-129297785116_thumb.png

I had a great first inning. I scores 6 runs on bases loaded walks and 2 runs on bases loaded hits.

My team thought they had this game in the bag after the 1st, but the Reds would not give up.

We had a bad 4th inning. We couldn't seem to get no one out! And the CPU hit a solo blast in the 7th.

Great game! I got to the 6th tonight with a 3 run lead AND outhitting the computer 7 to 6. Then my first baseman cost me 3 runs. Three errors in a row because that moron won't stand on first. First base isn't even a position. It's a job they give a good hitter so he doesn't have to risk injuring himself on defense. It's like getting a job as a Wal-Mart greeter, then standing in the shoe aisle all day. Get on your freaking base you stupid roid freak!

I turned the game off rather than finish that inning out, as the computer should have had 3 outs but they had no outs, three runs, and bases loaded. I couldn't stand finishing that.

To everyone who hasn't won yet and is still working on their score, you should never hit second though, mathematically speaking. The computer can get infinity runs in the top of the ninth. If he hits second, he can only win by one usually. Sometimes he won't even hit in the ninth if you are already behind. I like the game to just be over if he is going to win anyway.

Edited by Atarifever

Great game! I got to the 6th tonight with a 3 run lead AND outhitting the computer 7 to 6. Then my first baseman cost me 3 runs. Three errors in a row because that moron won't stand on first. First base isn't even a position. It's a job they give a good hitter so he doesn't have to risk injuring himself on defense. It's like getting a job as a Wal-Mart greeter, then standing in the shoe aisle all day. Get on your freaking base you stupid roid freak!

I turned the game off rather than finish that inning out, as the computer should have had 3 outs but they had no outs, three runs, and bases loaded. I couldn't stand finishing that.

To everyone who hasn't won yet and is still working on their score, you should never hit second though, mathematically speaking. The computer can get infinity runs in the top of the ninth. If he hits second, he can only win by one usually. Sometimes he won't even hit in the ninth if you are already behind. I like the game to just be over if he is going to win anyway.

lol, yeah that's happened to me too. I want to throw the ball to 1st and the first baseman is no where near first!!

You just have to hold onto the ball hopefully get the next guy out.