IGNORED

Xbox Rewards

moycon

Anyone else check this out?

http://rewards.xbox.com/

"Xbox LIVE Rewards Points

Are Xbox LIVE Rewards Points different than Microsoft Points?

A. No, there is no difference between Rewards Points and Microsoft Points. Xbox LIVE is rewarding you for activities you already do. Rewards Points can be used to purchase anything you would normally buy with your Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

How do I receive the Microsoft Points I earn through Xbox LIVE Rewards?

A. Xbox LIVE Rewards Points equal to or greater than 100 will be automatically deposited into your Xbox LIVE account each month. It may take up to 30 days for the points you earn to be deposited into your account. If your points total is less than 100, the points will be held as pending until 100 total points are reached and deposited into your account.

Will my Xbox LIVE Rewards Points expire?

A. Rewards Points do expire, so be sure to use them by June 30, 2012. See Terms and Conditions for full details. "

Basically you can "earn" MS points buy doing stuff (like taking surveys) or buying certain content, or renewing Gold etc...

Just signed up. Didn't take but a couple seconds, I guess because I was already signed onto xbox.com.

I literally just had to click the join button and it took me to a new profile page. You do have to wait up to 36 hours to activate though. I guess I'll see how it is this week-end.

I tried but the servers were busy at the time. I'll have to try again tonight.

Anyone remember the old Xbox rewards or advantage (or something like that) they had a few years ago? They sent you a card in the mail and you could get discounts on purchases from various partners. Did that officially end or something?

If you do a search for diamond card on the xbox site, it finds something with Neil Diamond in it. :D

I tried but the servers were busy at the time. I'll have to try again tonight.

Anyone remember the old Xbox rewards or advantage (or something like that) they had a few years ago? They sent you a card in the mail and you could get discounts on purchases from various partners. Did that officially end or something?

If you do a search for diamond card on the xbox site, it finds something with Neil Diamond in it. :D

I still have my Diamond Card!! It's right here on my desk, has been since 2007!

I hope this program is better than that one. Free MS points, is hard to beat. Hopefully you can actually earn enough to buy games and stuff.