IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

not an auction listing, but:

http://www.amazon.co...2G&linkCode=as2

sometimes a baby has to learn to monitor himself.

Haha! How could someone screw that up?

I had a review for Handeze therapeutic support gloves on Amazon. Years later, I clicked on "Comments" and saw I had comments on that review. Turns out, customers were puzzled because the page was changed and now advertised stool softeners of all things! :lol:

Edited by Miss 2600

not an auction listing, but:

http://www.amazon.co...2G&linkCode=as2

sometimes a baby has to learn to monitor himself.

Seriously, that is effed up! :rolling: Who controls these images?

I learned the hard way not to trust that the stock photos always match the item description, which is why they always use the disclaimer "item may vary from the photo" or something similar. Also, if there's several different brands/ styles/ revisions of a particular type item, and you specifically need the version listed in the picture (for example, there may be several variants of the same DVD movie with different cover art and special features, or a third party video game cable or other accessory manufactured by company "A" may be higher quality than company "B" or "C" but there's no way to differentiate which one you'll get simply by judging the stock photos), and especially if you order from a marketplace seller, you may not get the identical item that's listed.

Edited by stardust4ever

I've been following this auction for weeks. First, the seller just had a Gone' Fishing Tomy Pocket Game which I would've been interested in if if weren't in crappy condition. The seller kept lowering the minimum bid, but raised the shipping price. At one point, the minimum bid was only $1.99 but the shipping was $9.99 "Economy Shipping", which is ridiculous for something that small and light.

Now the seller has paired the fishing game with a 2000 reproduction of the Mattel electronic football game. First the seller had the shipping at $12.99. Now, I see the minimum bid dropped all the way to $0.99, so I wondered what the shipping would be. $17.99 "Economy Shipping"!!!! :rolling:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1809746064971?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180974606497&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by Miss 2600

I've noticed a few insane auctions this week!

A Taiwan Cooper cart for only $4,999.99

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2610925547521?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261092554752&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

A Swordquest loaner for $4,999.99

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2511449852761?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251144985276&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was tempted to bid on this sellers Rubik's Cube cart.....but these types of attention seeking auctions turn me off. More reasonable pirated carts and loaners are out there for sure.

At first....everything seems normal...but then...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2907781587031?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290778158703&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The guy selling this is NOT normal. What is with all the garbage text below his auction?

"WHY BUY FROM ME ? BECAUSE I HAVE A 0% CHANCE OF PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS SINCE BIRTH AS DETERMINED BY C O M B I N A T I O N OF 3 PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS 2 FROM DIFFERENT TESTMAKERS ..."

and it goes on and on....

and why reveal a social security number???

The guy selling this is NOT normal. What is with all the garbage text below his auction?

"WHY BUY FROM ME ? BECAUSE I HAVE A 0% CHANCE OF PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS SINCE BIRTH AS DETERMINED BY C O M B I N A T I O N OF 3 PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS 2 FROM DIFFERENT TESTMAKERS ..."

Just do a google search on him, he has been on numerous forums on every subject. He is a legend! Kenny's back!

Because he's KMD!!! That is more than enough reason! I saw this listing and knew it was him before I even scrolled down! :rolling:

:rolling: "...currently to never be able to read and comprehend as 10 out of 10 random unbiased persons of never more than seventh grade education, and therefore in legal terms including through "self-deterioration" by other than kmd failure to acheive difference between own gentials and dogs and cats gentials"
  • Like 1