IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

i did this as well ... just not when people have ridiculous prices or stupid auction texts ... then i'd rather waiste my time in threads like this one ;)

some people don't wanna understand either: i've tried to explain to a professional seller that his boxed centipede is for the 800XL and not for the 2600, nethertheless it has been listed as such for over half a year and probably is still up on ebay.de ... for 129 euro :D :D :D

The fake Pepsi Invader guy replied again. He said he came here and could not find anything about his cart being a fake. He still thinks it's real. I asked him if he bothered to go the forums and open up a thread about it. I don't think he did because I haven't seen any new 50 page threads with everybody here telling him his cart is a fake.

I thought this one was kinda funny:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607072178491?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260707217849&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Commuter mispelled as Communter in the title, then mispelled again as cummuter in the item description. :) Still, lots of people found it.

I can't believe they not only found it, but that they bid it up to $76 with permanent marker on the box. That would knock the overall condition way down for me.

lol

Q: Hello the Cart is with BOx?? Wright?? Thanks Steven

A: Correct you are getting, CARTRIDGE AND BOX, no instruction book

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2806082087861?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280608208786&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I don't think so...grandma's pretty old...

It could be possible. Have you seen the movie "You Got Mail"? Tom Hanks character had an uncle that was younger then him, so it could be possible that the C64 lot is older then grandma in that auction... just saying :lol:

I love how the auction description says: "Bought from Fred Flinstones yard sale last week."

Between the lousy picture and is it just me or is the inappropriate use of the apostrophe not just plain annoying!

Colecovision: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2806097078751?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280609707875&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Yes... the photo is a winner. We all know how hard it is to take a another picture, to get the film developed, and then to scan it in for eBay. Who has time to go through that all again when the first picture comes out a little blurry.

• 5 weeks later...