IGNORED

Funny / Stupid / Crazy / Lame Auction Listings

nofrills100

Anyone want to pay up $299.99 for Resident Evil 2 +manual for N64.  Tried to do an offer on it because I was thinking he screwed up the decimal point or something and offered a fair starting value.  2min later it got denied without a word, still well yeah there looking for an idiot I guess.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MINT-Resident-Evil-2-Nintendo-64-N64-Video-Game-Cart-Instruction-Manual/283904741214

16 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Look at the seller.   That’s all you need to know.  

But Atari 5200 suitcases are going for a lot also.  Any plastic suitcase yes a lot for 1200.  But specifically for Intellivision or what ever its not.  I don't know how many were made.  But probably not common.

8 minutes ago, 0078265317 said:

But Atari 5200 suitcases are going for a lot also.  Any plastic suitcase yes a lot for 1200.  But specifically for Intellivision or what ever its not.  I don't know how many were made.  But probably not common.

True that they go for more than you would think, but I got my Intellivision case in the last year.   Full auction for 7 days with system and games.  The case is much nicer than this one with all foam and keys included. I paid under 175. That’s just a bit less than 1200. Right on par with this seller though. You can usually take an average price, multiply it by 7-8x and come up with their list price. 

Yes i would say $200 is topping out on the intellivision case.

And yes that seller is a snake and tries to get people to believe stuff is worth the outrageous prices they put on things they bought already on ebay for much less.....ridiculous. 

On 6/7/2020 at 12:53 PM, Atari_Bill said:

There are several things out on eBay right now that will be fun to watch. The big boys are going to be dishing out buckets of cash this month. 

Chase the Chuckwagon box

Halloween box

mint Swordquest Waterworld box

prototype maybe 1 of a kind Waterworld box

i made my laughable bids to play along, but I can’t wait to see final $$$ on each of these.  

None of these failed to disappoint.  Generous sums of $$$ shelled out for each.  Especially the Waterworld promo box.  

• Like 1

The halloween box sold for more than the last cib copy on evay lol

I think its a box im checking off my probably not getting ever list now.

Coming in 2nd bid a few years ago for both wizard games cib for around $675 was my chance i think....that ship has sailed!

Oh well! Happy to at least have the real carts/manuals inside repro boxes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stupus said:

The halloween box sold for more than the last cib copy on evay lol

I think its a box im checking off my probably not getting ever list now.

Coming in 2nd bid a few years ago for both wizard games cib for around $675 was my chance i think....that ship has sailed!

Oh well! Happy to at least have the real carts/manuals inside repro boxes.

Yeah, for whatever reason boxed items have made a huge increase the last several months.  I’ve especially noticed Sears items.  Nobody used to want them,  but now it’s tough to find anything more than complete common listed under $100. 

• 2 weeks later...