IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped Round 10: Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story

Austin

Jaguar HSC Revamped ROUND 10:

DRAGON: THE BRUCE LEE STORY

(ROUND OVER)

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Play a one-player story game. In the options menu, select the normal difficulty setting and set the speed to normal as well. Submit your best score when finished!

If you are not familiar with the new Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/166522-new-jaguar-hsc-rules-updated-7242010/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. :)

Final Rankings:

1. The_Laird - 369,240 +11pts

2. Austin - 182,500 +10pts

3. Orpheuswaking - 107,370 +9pts

4. Roadrunner - 95,500 +8pts

5. Kevincal - 80,105 +7pts

6. Boog - 73,610 +6pts

7. Gaztee - 53,700 +5pts

Jaguar HSC Rankings at the end of Round 10:

1. The_Laird - 102pts

2. Austin - 95pts

3. orpheuswaking - 78pts

4. Boog - 74pts

5. Hyper_Eye - 46pts

6. Gaztee - 44pts

7. Kevincal - 43pts

8. Major Havoc 2049 - 34pts

9. Kgenthe - 37pts

10. Roadrunner - 23pts

11. Doctorclu - 17pts

12. GKC - 16pts

13. Lexlothar - 13pts

14. Save2600 - 11pts

15. Sauron - 10pts

16. Tyrant - 8pts

17. Sauron - 7pts

18. Dan Iacovelli - 3pts

I tried it for a bit (will probably be doing this one via emulator even though I can buy it locally.. probably not worth it just to play it in this round). It doesn't to seem as bad as most people say. It's just very.. basic.

Personally I really like Dragon and have never understood why anyone gives this game stick.

• Like 1

this game is...ok... but it screams basic 16 bit game that gets boring quickly. I find the moves very difficult to pull off as well. Maybe I just need more practice, atleast this game is better than Double Dragon V though LOL... I was hoping for Primal Rage too cus I just acquired it and have yet to play it.

Edited by kevincal
  • Like 1

lol.. I didn't think this was that bad, although I was playing it on easy when I was testing it out. Maybe it's not quite as approachable on the normal difficulty level.

Its very very painful that's for sure!! What you got lined up for a Xmas special Aircars on the hardest setting - least # deaths from start to finish?? :D Maybe I'll have a go again later after a skinful of beer! :D

• Like 1

Its very very painful that's for sure!! What you got lined up for a Xmas special Aircars on the hardest setting - least # deaths from start to finish?? :D Maybe I'll have a go again later after a skinful of beer! :D

lol, that would be fun. Any future specials though will probably be with games I have (otherwise I don't have the pleasure of participating).

Good to see at least one person is following the rules and posting a screenshot :P

I will get my score in later today! :cool:

It's never been a "rule" for the general HSC. It was a rule for posting to the HSC Database before that thread blew up, heh. I would still like a screenshot here, but it's not required. If someone smokes everyone else's score though, I will probably give you shit for it and reserve the right to not accept it (Hence your own score in the CF thread)..

It's so easy to whip out a camera though I feel it's a lazy effort not to take one.

Good to see at least one person is following the rules and posting a screenshot :P

I will get my score in later today! :cool:

It's never been a "rule" for the general HSC. It was a rule for posting to the HSC Database before that thread blew up, heh. I would still like a screenshot here, but it's not required. If someone smokes everyone else's score though, I will probably give you shit for it and reserve the right to not accept it (Hence your own score in the CF thread)..

It's so easy to whip out a camera though I feel it's a lazy effort not to take one.

I actually have a lot of trouble getting the screenshots! I appear to be too slow with the camera. I did about 5 different screenshot for PF & didn't get a score on any of them! Then my camera & PC don't seem like each other much, so have trouble talking! Maybe I need a new camera or a personal photographer? :D I'd try & send one in for this, but I'm not sure I'd beat my score from earlier? I just wanna throw the controller everytime I play it! :x

• Like 1

I actually have a lot of trouble getting the screenshots! I appear to be too slow with the camera. I did about 5 different screenshot for PF & didn't get a score on any of them! Then my camera & PC don't seem like each other much, so have trouble talking! Maybe I need a new camera or a personal photographer? :D I'd try & send one in for this, but I'm not sure I'd beat my score from earlier? I just wanna throw the controller everytime I play it! :x

Games like this and Pinball Fantasies have high-score tables. You don't need to be quick as long as you allow the HS table to come up.

As far as your camera and PC not communicating, I may recommend getting a SD card reader (I'm assuming the camera uses SD cards anyway). They only cost a couple of dollars and are so much easier (and faster) than linking your camera up.

I try to take a 'final score' pic before the round ends. I figure quick interim scores might keep the thread active and bumping...

It's a nuisance for me to take a pic too. Mostly because I usually have to figure out where my wife left the camera. And, whenever she's frantically searching to find where she left the camera 'this time', it's much easier (and safer) to say "I haven't touched it." :D

• Like 1