IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

What's the serial number? It should start with 30.

Serial number is P308791

Mine are 526 and 9225, Rev has 525. I think behind the Keyboard Component, The Playcable and the Videoplexer, this is the next in line in terms of rarity for INTV hardware. The Bandai and the Digiplay would be on that list as well I guess.

Shit. I'm sorry guys. Was hoping to do this before any of you saw it, so I didn't dash anyone's hopes. :(

:rolling: Not your fault that he listed it incorrectly. Good for you! :thumbsup: If he had put it under the correct category or mentioned Intellivision in the listing title many more folks would have spotted it and he probably would have got $1000+. I'm hoping you told him to pack it well!!!

Yeah the Spiker and Mud Buggies. Sorry it's taking me so long to answer, I'm doing this on my iPhone and my phone keeps ringing. :)

I asked him about the Category thing, and he told me it's because when you list multiple items at once, you have to do them in different categories. This sounds odd to me, and I have no idea if it's accurate, since I don't sell on eBay, but it doesn't explain the lack of the word Intellivision in the auction title.

Btw, he might have gotten more than I paid if he waited until the end on both, but he still did very well, especially since he only bought these for a few dollars each less than a month ago at an antique show :)

Wow! A win for both of you. :)

Btw, he might have gotten more than I paid if he waited until the end on both, but he still did very well, especially since he only bought these for a few dollars each less than a month ago at an antique show :)

And what did you pay for both? If I can ask... :roll:

Of course! $900USD shipped.

We had agreed last night on Spiker for $700 shipped, and this morning he asked if I wanted Mud Buggies also. I was the high bidder on his earlier auction that didn't meet reserve, so I said yes, and we negotiated back and forth for a while and then agreed on $900 for both, shipped.

A nice profit for the seller, a decent deal for me, though it is still a lot of money.

Not that long ago, I used to say I'd never pay that kind of money for a video game, but I want to finish this damn collection!

Of course! $900USD shipped.

We had agreed last night on Spiker for $700 shipped, and this morning he asked if I wanted Mud Buggies also. I was the high bidder on his earlier auction that didn't meet reserve, so I said yes, and we negotiated back and forth for a while and then agreed on $900 for both, shipped.

A nice profit for the seller, a decent deal for me, though it is still a lot of money.

Not that long ago, I used to say I'd never pay that kind of money for a video game, but I want to finish this damn collection!

Woa, Great deal, I know some guys who will pay 2-3 times that price. and those guys will have problems to sleep tonight :P (I think)

LOL, now now fellas....Matt tells me some of you are trying to get him to send me back my money, and make a deal with you.

He also told me the answer he gave you.

The deal is closed fellas, he's not going to go back on his word.

LOL, now now fellas....Matt tells me some of you are trying to get him to send me back my money, and make a deal with you.

He also told me the answer he gave you.

The deal is closed fellas, he's not going to go back on his word.

Don´t include me. Not guilty :).. (but maybe the only one)

Kill me now. Seriously. Some guy listed Spiker without Intellivison in the title and had it listed under Toys and Hobbies/Games/Other a week ago. I'm assuming not too many people saw this, me included. The first auction closed at $305 with reserve not met and then a quick relist at $0.01 that was cancelled. I'm guessing someone side-dealed this. :x:sad:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1207120476641?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120712047664&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1207149971481?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120714997148&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

WOW :( :(

I sent an email to the seller to if he will relist it.

I asked him to relist it too before I found out who got it. ;)

Now that I know that it was one of us, it's all good. Plus it saved me bidding a ridiculous amount of money. Lol.

I just wanted to make sure some reseller didn't buy this and then relist it at some stupid BIN. I'm happy it went to a collector

Edited by cmart604

It's ok, he told me the names of who it is.

I know.

It's all good. My own fault really, shouldn't have said a word until the games were in my hand, then it would be too late for all this stuff.

Matt's a straight up guy though, so I know he's keeping the deal with me.

Drama had finally arrived at Intellivision Forum!

I know.

i just read all of this right now! i didnt get on AA last night(oh noez!)

On getting the spiker......i dont know if i want to congratulate you or kick you in the nuts for side dealing....its all good...one less person when one is listed correctly and goes on a real auction. icon_shades.gif

I hear you Rev, and like I said, I do feel bad, as I was hoping this all happened before any of you guys saw it.

I know it sounds wierd, but it just seems like it wouldn't be as bad if you guys never saw the games.

That I wouldn't have snatched it from you guys, though the end result is the same.

Edited by ghsqb

I know.

i just read all of this right now! i didnt get on AA last night(oh noez!)

On getting the spiker......i dont know if i want to congratulate you or kick you in the nuts for side dealing....its all good...one less person when one is listed correctly and goes on a real auction. icon_shades.gif

It will be interesting if a Spiker get listed with a reputated and experience seller who use all the promotions Ebay had to get views. I guess if the box is nice it will get more than 2K. If all Hardcore Intv collectors (incluiding international) get aware, could even get more.

What do you guys think?

I hear you Rev, and like I said, I do feel bad, as I was hoping this all happened before any of you guys saw it.

I know it sounds wierd, but it just seems like it wouldn't be as bad if you guys never saw the games.

That I wouldn't have snatched it from you guys, though the end result is the same.

Its all good, i think we are glad that someone like that douche Pickachu07 didnt get it and throw it up on his ebay store for 5000.

All i ask is post pics of your collection when you get it. icon_smile.gif

Prices been going up on the rarer Intellivision games lately? There price guides to this stuff? I'm not really a game collector (too cheap) but I like to watch the people who do lol. :)

There isn't really a valid and current price guide for the INTV which is one of the reasons we started this thread so that we might record the more notable transactions.

As for prices increasing I think it's been fairly consistent for most of the top ten games CIB but I've noticed some of them dropping when just a loose cart. World Series, Turbo and Fathom come to mind. I think the one that's gone up the most is probably Learning Fun 2.