IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I think one of those Burgertime's on the right is actually two dimensional.  Possibly just a flat empty box but I will assume a 2-dimensional variant.  

Yeah, I've really been looking for a Singapore 2D variant with a sticker on the box that includes overlays printed sightly off center, a lighter yellow cart label where the printer was almost out of ink, and the super elusive manual that was stapled thrice by the guy that had too much coffee that morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Yeah, I've really been looking for a Singapore 2D variant with a sticker on the box that includes overlays printed sightly off center, a lighter yellow cart label where the printer was almost out of ink, and the super elusive manual that was stapled thrice by the guy that had too much coffee that morning.

Nailed it. 

• Haha 1

OK...

Who's Selling off their Digiplay games?

Gotta be someone on here..

20211221_224102.jpg

20211221_224039.jpg

20211221_224027.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Beamrider-by-Digiplay-w-Damaged-Box-Manual-1-Overlay-Tested-/185224642622?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Edited by Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

It’s the same that went on auction last year end: the auction ended at 1.100 bucks but the winner didn’t pay…

Let’s see if this time it will be sold…

Difficult situation. It's located in Germany. Germans won't pay that price and Americans don't want to buy such an expensive thing from overseas. ;)

2 minutes ago, Intymike said:

Difficult situation. It's located in Germany. Germans won't pay that price and Americans don't want to buy such an expensive thing from overseas. ;)

I did bid on a bunch of the other items from that seller, but that is more than I want to pay when I only need the box (though I guess I could sell the loose cart and get a bunch of it back like I did with Congo Bongo)

3 hours ago, Intymike said:

The last time that a Spiker CIB was sold at 1.800 bucks on Ebay was back in 2018…

If that auction goes like the Jungle Hunt one it should reach the 30k…

At how much was it sold the Spiker from Panama two months ago?

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Motu Mattel sealed on ebay

https://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/INTELLIVISION-MASTERS-OF-THE-UNIVERSE-POWER-OF-HE-MAN-/363670234772?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Does anyone know the seller cosmobosco, Ontario?

He has been listing quite good stuff recently…

Yea Morpheus...  that is Darren from Ontario. Big collector. He is thinning his collection out a bit. Hes got tons of games and many rare ones, and variants.

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

The last time that a Spiker CIB was sold at 1.800 bucks on Ebay was back in 2018…

If that auction goes like the Jungle Hunt one it should reach the 30k…

At how much was it sold the Spiker from Panama two months ago?

Not sure if the Spiker from Panama sold. (I didnt see it end. Maybe it got pulled if it wasnt going up fast enough).  I did see this one sold out of Ohio for $1150 which is right in line with what i figured it would sell for +/- $200.

20211227_162401.jpg