IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

30 minutes ago, jeremysart said:

Loose copy of Diner for $49, not too bad. I was going to grab it but I ended up talking someone else down in price on their copy because they had 5 other uncommon titles I wanted to grab all in one go.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-Diner-Game-Cartridge-Only-/115201081316?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

I have a reproduction boxes available if someone wanted to buy this loose cart :)  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Certainly a nice piece, but that price…. ?

29 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Certainly a nice piece, but that price…. ?

Yes... It seems high. But i dont know that much about the patches as i dont collect them. I saw others on here talking about them and all of the prices they were quoting seemed high to me... 

But again, i dont collect them. I just thought this one was neat because of correspondence from Activision.

Edited by Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/115272939503?hash=item1ad6cd77ef:g:nsQAAOSwfUFiHVck

$50,000 Canadian (only $39,467 USD) for a Keyboard Component!

This is being sold by Press Start games in New Westminster, BC and one of the owners, Russel, was recently on Happy Console Gamer with Johnny Millennium: ARE GAME STORES DYING? - Happy Console Gamer - YouTube

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, cmart604 said:

I talked to them about it maybe 3 years ago and they said they were trying to get it fixed and were thinking $5000 at that time. 

I was talking to them about it back in 2015.  Same story then.  It wasn't missing the key back then.

For a retro store to set the price so astronomically and ridiculously high does not look good for them.  Dropping a zero off the price would get it closer to reality, but even that is stretch given the missing key and that it doesn't function.  I can understand a lone person doing this, but this is a business that specializes in retro video games.  They should either know the price better or put it up for bids and let the market decide.

Never mind the above.  I overlooked the major fact that the seller had Make An Offer enabled.

• Like 1