IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Very nice Set of Sealed Parker brothers games on Ebay /seller  cosmobosco from Canada.

$2000 is kindof steep for the set ($400 ea.), but Wow!... the games are very nice and Minty. I would consider this lot if i had not already spent so much on Variants this month..lol.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363846668940?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=f2hmbL80S86&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=mEXHEiIoQQG&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=MORE

20220523_085337.jpg

Edited by Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog

50 minutes ago, intellivotion said:

that is way too much. Apart from Super Cobra, the other four games are not that hard to find sealed. The biggest part of that price only serves to pay off the lack of patience.

Just my 2 cents

Exactly!?

If Tutankham was on there also it would certainly make it closer to worthwhile, but still- not enough. 

• Like 1

Has anybody received any of the games (with marker IDs on them) from the seller on Ebay yet?

Im curious if anyone was able to lighten or remove the markings. He has alot of games to sell, all with marker damage. He bought the stock from an old rental store. All of the boxes and manuals have the marker numbers.

20220530_035357.jpg

9 hours ago, the1hatman said:

For whichever one of you that wins this, let me know what's up with the Poker & Blackjack FCTVVO copy. I'm looking for a condition upgrade on mine...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 265713721986

I tried some early bidding, but got pushed out out almost immediately. If you win and want to sell the Basketball, drop me a message!

Edited by Atari_Bill

4 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Has anybody received any of the games (with marker IDs on them) from the seller on Ebay yet?

Im curious if anyone was able to lighten or remove the markings. He has alot of games to sell, all with marker damage. He bought the stock from an old rental store. All of the boxes and manuals have the marker numbers.

20220530_035357.jpg

I won a 2600 Crazy Climber CIB from him. When I got it, I carefully tried 70% isopropyl alcohol on it.  It works surprisingly well.   Not perfect, but still helped a ton!

10 hours ago, the1hatman said:

For whichever one of you that wins this, let me know what's up with the Poker & Blackjack FCTVVO copy. I'm looking for a condition upgrade on mine...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 265713721986

What an odd lot.  I count SIX FCTVVO in there, and a bunch of Intellivision Inc, along with some other stuff. An odd mix of really old and newer versions. Probably cobbled together from various locations.

17 minutes ago, Omnibro said:

Wish I could afford that lot, got immediately pushed out, dammit.

Someday Basketball and Poker will be attainable, I hope.

I think your right.

Were starting to get up there in age. I think we will see more and more of them in the coming years.