IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

On 3/24/2023 at 8:32 AM, Sinjinhawke said:

Wow, it even has a ripped flap.  Oh well.  I'll stick to my BSR release of SMB.  It's very shiny.

I was told my offer for SMB was "Incredibly and rudely low".  Guess I should have gone higher than $200

An offer should be respected. The seller should just politely decline & leave it at that. A $200 offer is in no way insulting. The guy is an ass hat. He doesn’t have to accept the offer, but he doesn’t need to be a d*** just say nothing, counter, or say no thank you. He was “rude” to answer you like that.

good luck on your search. You can PM me I don’t think I have what you are looking for now but maybe I get lucky I already have the 125.

good luck 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, vtadave said:

I was told my offer for SMB was "Incredibly and rudely low".  Guess I should have gone higher than $200

Maybe we should all go visit that listing, and each of us offer the guy a couple of bucks...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, vtadave said:

The full quote:

"Um that's incredibly and rudely low. Not really into entertaining low-ball offers"

Wonder what I'd get for offering $225 next.  guy is a jerk though, so I won't

Ive had people say something like that before.

Its funny that he takes the time to explain how rude you are.

I dont understand why the guy wouldnt just put a reserve on the offers? That way, it would automatically decline if it didnt hit his lowest reserve.

I would just move on if i were you. There will be more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Ive had people say something like that before.

Its funny that he takes the time to explain how rude you are.

I dont understand why the guy wouldnt just put a reserve on the offers? That way, it would automatically decline if it didnt hit his lowest reserve.

I would just move on if i were you. There will be more.

oh I moved on.  Listing now shows as sold.  Not sure if it sold for full price?

13 hours ago, vtadave said:

$200 is a good offer, they usually go for $300-$350, but i would DEFENITELY not say that your offer was rude in any way...

PS: I've seen them sell for as low as $150, so keep hunting, I'm sure you will find one around :P

PPS: Received & Reviewing your list to see if I can help you out in any way..

23 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I saw a set of those end not too long ago for around $200. Cant remember when but looks like similar amount of cardboard. 

3 hours ago, vtadave said:

The full quote:

"Um that's incredibly and rudely low. Not really into entertaining low-ball offers"

Wonder what I'd get for offering $225 next.  guy is a jerk though, so I won't

You made a fear offer Dave, no doubts!👍

With that budget you’ll find for sure a nice SMB sooner or later…

43 minutes ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I saw a set of those end not too long ago for around $200. Cant remember when but looks like similar amount of cardboard. 

Wow!

Selling price was 149 bucks if I remember well, can’t believe that those Amico games are already gaining value!!!😳😳😳

Hi Popeye,

I bought one NIB from Italy >10 years ago & paid approx. $550 (box had small tear size of quarter), but it was NEW never used & had all paperwork, foam, etc.. I liked it because it’s rare but actually was a pretty neat invention BITD. Unlike a playable which obviously is cool but just a paper weight.

I would pass at that price because it’s not CIB. Something that rare better to buy one time CIB if you want it CIB. If you don’t care about box, manual, warranty card, etc. then make an offer you think is fair for working loose one. But NIB/CIB mint I would expect someone to pay up to $750-ish imo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1