IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

3 hours ago, holygrailvideogames.com said:

Somebody got a great deal

• Like 4

On 5/15/2023 at 4:31 AM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Me also now. I seem to keep thinking about Beanie Babies (which i was not part of.. but remember the downfall & reasons it failed).

If you are buying thinking they will increase in value you are doing it wrong. Yes it will crash, we are getting older and our kids will toss the collections in a Goodwill box someday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BBWW said:

If you are buying thinking they will increase in value you are doing it wrong. Yes it will crash, we are getting older and our kids will toss the collections in a Goodwill box someday.

I totally agree with you Jay.

The post-intv generation, when we will be gone, won’t care at all about our amazing collections and will get rid of all our stuff in a way or another. Market values will crash.

But it will happen in two or three decades from now…💪🤠🤠😎

• Like 1

One of my sons is incredibly fond of Intellivision. I suppose it has to do with us playing together since he was a little kid.

By the way we keep playing it with him well in his teens.

But I agree with you, when I am too old or gone, my collection will be some kind of family heritage worth the memories it brings.

It will keep some historical value but it will lose its market value completely.
All in all, that's the way I want to leave it to my son. A tangible memory and a way to come back to me once I am gone and meet me in one of the phantasy worlds that Intellivision brings to life.

Forgive me for the digression...

• Like 6

8 hours ago, BBWW said:

Oh i know...

(Well, ... i think theres enough of us in descent health to keep the collecting going.) I plan on living another 50 years, or until the Asteroid hits,.. whichever comes first!

So were ok for a while.

But in regards to the homebrews.. making & releasing so many games at once is turning people to stop buying them.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, IntvCasey said:

If my wife gets rid of my collection when I pass I will be smiling down at her as it takes her months to do it 😂… I’m hoping my kids will keep some of it (mainly my childhood consoles) but nobody needs the insane amount of stuff I have stockpiled haha. 

Yes you do Casey..lol.

We all do!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1