IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

3 hours ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

IntyMike thanks for info: pretty ironic German one not featuring B-17 Bomber pretty neat imo. And of course the languages like you mentioned.

The voice work (and following integration) were never down for B-17 Bomber (in any of the foreign languages). I did the integration for Space Spartans and I am pretty sure the Bomb Squad voice was also recorded.

9 hours ago, Popeye said:

Just in case anyone was wondering, that's a Ladybug sticker over the main label. 

IMG_1625.jpeg

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I would have expected a pack-in Math Fun to be FCTVVO, but it is not. Are my expectations incorrect?

Also, it is a Rev D manual for the master component. That also seems to not match, in addition to the serial number mismatch pointed out by @gunoz

Edited by BSRSteve
manual comment
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BSRSteve said:

I would have expected a pack-in Math Fun to be FCTVVO, but it is not. Are my expectations incorrect?

Also, it is a Rev D manual for the master component. That also seems to not match, in addition to the serial number mismatch pointed out by @gunoz

1 hour ago, gunoz said:

SN doesn't match the box though

It does say that in the description.

1 hour ago, BSRSteve said:

Ive never seen or heard of anyone getting a fctvvo as a pack-in game Steve... not even Poker. To my knowledge, the fctvvo's were only sold individually.. (but ive been wrong before).

Rev D manual was the first one released to public. As far as i know it does match with box & system as it is a very early release. Has anyone ever seen an earlier version? If yes, please post! I have not in 30+ years of collecting.

What you see in the listing is exactly how i received it. Original owner had it from the 80's.

Thats all i know. Not sure why the system is mis-matched with box. It got switched somewhere a long time back. But it works like new.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

If anyone is looking for these sealed games, let me know... I can sell you them at half price!

🤣

Screenshot_20230602-192411_eBay.jpg

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!!  I'll sell these games to anyone for TWICE the price!  That means they are worth more!  Don't get ripped off!

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Watch it be a repro box. It looks almost too much in good condition. :P

if I was the bidder, I would get it in writing from the seller first that it is an original box (ask for a picture if the bottom inner flap - the reproduction boxes have a label that says they are reproductions). 

curious to see how high it goes…