IGNORED

[Forth] TI Forth 3.0 Manual

JonnyBritish

has this been scanned and archived anywhere? I have a copy but want to know if its already scanned

thanks

I've just checked ftp.whtech.com for this revision of the manual but could not find it.

That doesn't mean it's not on whtech, due to its nature, it's sometimes hard to find stuff there.

Even though that has improved lately

I'd like to add some FORTH manuals to the Development Resources thread, so if you do manage to scan I'd be more than

happy to add it to the sticky thread. ;)

FWIW: With the help of InfernalKeith I now have the full set of USCD Pascal documentation for the TI-99/4A.

Planning on scanning that and adding it to the sticky thread as well :)

I'll also be adding the disk images to Editor/Assembler, USCD Pascal, ....

Probably after christmas.

has this been scanned and archived anywhere? I have a copy but want to know if its already scanned

thanks

I've just checked ftp.whtech.com for this revision of the manual but could not find it.

That doesn't mean it's not on whtech, due to its nature, it's sometimes hard to find stuff there.

Even though that has improved lately

I'd like to add some FORTH manuals to the Development Resources thread, so if you do manage to scan I'd be more than

happy to add it to the sticky thread. ;)

FWIW: With the help of InfernalKeith I now have the full set of USCD Pascal documentation for the TI-99/4A.

Planning on scanning that and adding it to the sticky thread as well :)

I'll also be adding the disk images to Editor/Assembler, USCD Pascal, ....

Probably after christmas.

I know thumpnugget had offered scanning services so will reach out to him to get this and other forth books and more scanned including one called mastering forth. I actually managed to get a copy of starting foth in almost new like condition.

also have a a copy of Forth on the BBC Micro Computer on the way. While its for a different platform you can still learn some new coding techniques etc.

I will reach out to thumpnugget and get these over to him as soon as the BBC forth book arrives.

now just waiting for that addon to my ti99 to add the 32mb disk and memory etc

• 4 weeks later...