IGNORED

contra or super contra arcade co op anyone?

hyper ultra tails

hello. does anyone here wanna play super contra,contra arcade with me some time? my gamertag is ultra tails.

i dunno when I'm free to play though if you want to play with me try and ask when i log on to my xbox 360 in the morning when i wake up (or afternoon etc depending on your time region since i go by mountain time).

let me know though so i can add you

or maybe i will ask you ;)

again my gamertag is

ultra tails

Edited by hyper ultra tails

I won't play often (prefer playing those games alone) but I do need to get the achievements where you complete the game with someone online (I think I need this in both Contra games on 360). Anyways, my gamer tag is djZM if you want to run through these.

hey man thanks :)

yea i need those achievements to.

im gonna add you.

OK anyone else wanna play some time?

I don't plan on going anywhere tomorrow asides from doing some basic shopping, so if you're around I will more-than-likely be able to play.

yea il be around to though i may be on difrent time since i go by mountain time.

I'm about to go do my shopping now so I should hopefully be back (and on LIVE) within the next couple of hours depending on how chaotic it is out there. :thumbsup:

I believe Contra and Super Contra are available on disc (They were originally XBOX Live Arcade downloads). First is on the first Konami Compilation, and I believe the second (Super Contra) is on the second Konami Compilation.

yes they where released in a disk. contra in konami classics vol 1 and super contra in vol 2. however both games are rare so its not all worth it since they are essentially the same as the xbox live versions.

yes they where released in a disk. contra in konami classics vol 1 and super contra in vol 2. however both games are rare so its not all worth it since they are essentially the same as the xbox live versions.

How rare can they be if they are both available on Amazon for > $15?? :?

How rare can they be if they are both available on Amazon for > $15?? :?

Yeah, Best Buy still carries the second pack (maybe the first as well) in-store. I saw it there yesterday, heh.

How rare can they be if they are both available on Amazon for > $15?? icon_confused.gif

Yeah, Best Buy still carries the second pack (maybe the first as well) in-store. I saw it there yesterday, heh.

Yea, I saw #2 in Best Buy earlier this year and picked it up. But I would nonetheless at the very least put these into the uncommon category. I, personally haven't noticed them since at BB and I've never seen them at one of the big box retaillers. But yea, if you look for either one it's not going to take long to find them!

As a side note though, can you play the disc version of Super Contra from compilation #2 with someone on Live who's playing the downloaded version? I kinda' assumed you couldn't, but that was really just my assumption, I've never read one way or another whether you can or not.

How rare can they be if they are both available on Amazon for > $15?? icon_confused.gif

Yea, I saw #2 in Best Buy earlier this year and picked it up. But I would nonetheless at the very least put these into the uncommon category. I, personally haven't noticed them since at BB and I've never seen them at one of the big box retaillers. But yea, if you look for either one it's not going to take long to find them!

As a side note though, can you play the disc version of Super Contra from compilation #2 with someone on Live who's playing the downloaded version? I kinda' assumed you couldn't, but that was really just my assumption, I've never read one way or another whether you can or not.

yes you can since the disk only adds the games to your xbox live game list (see wikipedia)

also the konami classics vol 1 and 2 game disks are hard to find these days so they are sorta rare now in some ways.

i personally have not seen them at best buy but its been some time since the games where released so go figure.

yes you can since the disk only adds the games to your xbox live game list (see wikipedia)

Oh, that's cool to know! I haven't actually opened this game up yet, even though I purchased it almost a year ago. It simply looked like a good deal at the time, so I snagged it. I'm still glad I did, because I know that I'll pop it in one of these days.

Oh, that's cool to know! I haven't actually opened this game up yet, even though I purchased it almost a year ago. It simply looked like a good deal at the time, so I snagged it. I'm still glad I did, because I know that I'll pop it in one of these days.

hehe once you open the game lemme know so we can play contra online together :)