IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

This is nice. The I PM'd theatarifan about the sports titles and was told they were claimed. Then he sends me a note today that it fell through and I can have the for $75 overnight shipping. I tell him I don't need them overnight and ask how much USPS priority would be. His response is that they are sold.

• Like 2

This is nice. The I PM'd theatarifan about the sports titles and was told they were claimed. Then he sends me a note today that it fell through and I can have the for $75 overnight shipping. I tell him I don't need them overnight and ask how much USPS priority would be. His response is that they are sold.

He told me "For so many games has to be overnight."

Why is this able to be posted in the free thread?

He does this all the time, I wish someone would ban him.

Not to mention USPS' version of 'overnight' is a joke, everything I've had overnighted (both shipping and receiving) has never once gotten there next day, it was always the day after.

Umm, that's why they don't call it overnight. But their priority service arrives very fast and is much less expensive than UPS or Fedex. You couldn't pay me to use UPS they way they bash packages.

I found a GBA (black) while digging through some boxes, it powers on (I gave away my games already so can't test it further) its missing the screen protector and the battery cover (batteries held in with leopard print duct tape :P)

If anyone wants it shipping $5 in US or $100 overnighted :lol:

Edited by Iwantgames:)

I found a GBA (black) and a Original GB while digging through some boxes, both power on (I gave away my games already so can't test them further) both are missing their screen protectors, and the GBA is missing the battery cover (batteries held in with leopard print duct tape :P)

If anyone wants em shipping $5 in US or $100 overnighted :lol:

I'm interested in the Original GB and no I dont want it overnight.