IGNORED

Game Ratings

Ranthulfr

IMO, a nice addition to the AtariAge rarity guide/game database would be a popular rating for each game, similar to what the IMDb uses:

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1104001/

I know these things are easier said than done, but I've found the IMDb ratings to be helpful. They seem more objective than individual reviews (even if I don't always agree w the results). Anyone else have thoughts on this?

IMO, a nice addition to the AtariAge rarity guide/game database would be a popular rating for each game, similar to what the IMDb uses:

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1104001/

I know these things are easier said than done, but I've found the IMDb ratings to be helpful. They seem more objective than individual reviews (even if I don't always agree w the results). Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Mammoth task.

8)

• 2 months later...

Could they make a way for us to register our games in our profiles and then a program counts all our games? The game that exists in Atari Age the most would be the first rarity one and the game that exists the least in Atari Age would be the last rarity ten. The program would list all the games in order from most to least and separate them into ten equal rarities. It will constantly change with what we register. If we can figure out how rare a game is in here then we have a good guide of how hard it is to find out there.