IGNORED

Kefling's Questions

Mendon

I'm somewhat interested in the Kefling games on XBL, and am considering purchasing one of them. A couple questions:

1) In the original, there are two DLC packs.... while they are only 160pts each, are they worth the download? Do they expand on gameplay/buildings or just add some new area's to build in?

2) Other than Emotes, does the new game change any of the original gameplay? Is the game world bigger, making the game longer to complete?

Thanks in advance for any info - opinions.

Mendon

I played the demo's for both and decided to try World of Kefling's.

Based upon my gameplay with the demo's and short game time with the full version of WoK, they added some gameplay improvements to WoK: you now have a couple of "worker" Kefling's to carry building pieces for you (saves on running back & forth to build a building); your factory now shows you which pieces you need to build and what pieces you have already built; blue-print pieces are now color coded to denote which building (Basic, Contractor, Factory, etc) builds which piece; your list of blue prints now denotes which buildings you've built and which buildings still need to be built; map seems to be much bigger and you have three different maps to work from; residents give you quests to complete rather than just the King; they have a Witch who will make "stat enhancing" potions for you to improve your walk speed, strength, and harvesting speed; and I'm sure several others.

Its a fun game and so far I'm enjoying it. But they could have left out the "cut-scenes" and I'm not too sold on the cannon and Emote feature.

Mendon

Edited by Mendon