IGNORED

The AtariAge GT5 Used Car Lot

DaytonaUSA

Hopefully this is a good idea. I figured it would be nice to post cars for trade in GT5 with other fellow AA members. I've found it highly disappointing to see a car you've put hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of mods into, just to see the game offer you 10 thousand for it when you try to sell it.

Grinding is already a huge part of the game. Maybe this can be helpful to everyone. (and I'm assuming the parts you install on it transfer to the new owner..correct me if I'm wrong).

I currently have the cars below for trade. Looking for Sport Trucks, fast 1979 or older Supercars, and modern day Supercars:

-Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 2005 - Premium - No mods

-Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 - Premium - w/soft Racing Slicks

-Dodge Challenger R/T '70 - Premium - Soft Racing Slicks, Stage 3 Weight Red, ECU Tuning, Stage 3 Engine, Sports Intake Manifold, Racing Air Filter, Sports Exhaust Manifold, Catalytic Converter Sports, Titanium Racing Exhaust, Supercharger, Fully Cust Tranny, Twin Plate Clutch, Semi Racing Flywheel, Fixed Sport Suspension, Brake Balance Controller.