IGNORED

Tass times for Atari St (Activision) Rarity Check

edintv

Hi,

I need a Rarity Check in the Game Tass times for Atari St (Activision). I didn´t found any listed on Ebay and I don´t know a good rarity list for 8 bit. Thanks in advance.

It's not too common but does pop up on there on occasion, though Atari ST software in general is rarer. I own two copies of the game, one NIB. Love the game

Fairly low. It pops up fairly regularly on Ebay and it's a multi-platform game with the ST version being a port and not really as good as the Amiga version or even the IIgs which I believe was either the first or one of the first IIgs games. It generally goes for $20-$50 depending on the version and condition.

Fairly low. It pops up fairly regularly on Ebay and it's a multi-platform game with the ST version being a port and not really as good as the Amiga version or even the IIgs which I believe was either the first or one of the first IIgs games. It generally goes for $20-$50 depending on the version and condition.

And what about a Mint sealed copy?

And what about a Mint sealed copy?

On the ST on Ebay, you're probably looking at $25-$30. I actually know at least one major Atari dealer that still sells it NIB for $20. The Amiga version tends to go for closer to $50.