IGNORED

anyone still playing Super Street Fighter II HD Remix on PS3?

ComputerSpaceFan

I see the Playstation Network has dropped the price of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix down to ten bucks now. Is it worth getting or did everyone stop playing that when Street Fighter IV came out?

(The reason I would prefer Super Street Fighter II HD Remix is because I can't stand the art style of Chun-Li in SF IV and she's the only character I play)

Other than seeing it in the store demo PS3, I haven't played it. I've been told there's not much more to it than the older versions. Just updated visuals and maybe a few more backdrops.

That's what I thought of it, but I'll add that 'updated' doesn't at all mean 'better.'

It's also a pretty incomplete update. Pretty much along the same lines as Street Fighter The Movie: The Game.

There are updated sprites running on the same chunky old animation loops.

It's only real new feature is online and that was pretty much unplayable thanks to lag.

Has there ever been a fighting game with good online? Or are they so twitch-based that it's just not possible?

Edited by Reaperman